GoodNites® Bedtime Pants for Girls L/XL uploaded by Dana M.

BY GOODNITES #13 in Training Pants

• With an older child who bed wets, we are looking for something di...1 Answers
  • Does it help for very heavy menses at night? I don't know how to ...2 Answers
Margaret P.
I use these for my 24 year old daughter who is mentally & physically disabled.  Luckily, she is small and can fit into them.  They work great, she has to wear them 24/7, so I try to stock up on them whenever they are on sale.
Jasmine R.
Wahiawa, HI
These are AMAZING. I will be honest and say that I use these for my son (there is a male version) and it's great. We started out using them just at night to help give my son the extra security of the absorbancy. They are beyond 5 stars as far as their absorbancy and now we use them all by themselves to help my son potty train. We buy them in bulk at Sam's Club and if we don't want to drive the distance then we go to Walmart and buy them. They are truly worth it.
jenne h.
Saint John, NB
My 11 year old was mortified when I suggested she wear one of these. They look like diapers mom, look at the baby pictures on them....These do not appeal to tweens. There has to be a way to make these look more mature. Thank you for the opportunity Influenster.
jessica n.
Round Rock, TX
I have four 2 year olds and it really has helped the transition to potty training :) they are pricey to start for a two pack but well worth the investment
LaWilliam Z.
Marrero, LA
My daughter wets the bed at night and these training pants are cute and helps her to stop peeing at night.
Amanda G.
West Kelowna , BC
I am so glad there is a product my daughter enjoys wearing and doesnt feel like she is being treated like a baby. She loves the designs and says it feels just like regular underwear not a big bulky diaper. It is hard enough to try and get a child through bed wetting never mind having them feel uncomfortable and degraded. They fit nice and feel great.
Nicole A.
Barrie, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Received for free from Influenster to try - they were pretty good! I wish they could make them a little less "pull-uppy" for use at sleepovers etc, but they definitely work well. We have used Goodnites products in the past for toddler training, but never for my older child. Seems like a good alternative to using disposable bed pads for bed-wetting incidents.
Bridgett M.
Victoria, BC
We received these as a trial package. To be honest, the sizing is way off. They also tend to bunch up under clothing. I'll be honest, they did hold in wetness for sure. I did share the package with a friend who has children who bed wet, and she found the exact same thing. The sizing needs to be more appropriate. XL is much larger than this package allowed for.
Ali P.
Regina, SK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
These bedtime pants work really well! My daughter says they are very comfortable. They are really discreet, which makes my daughter more comfortable overall. The only thing she didn't like was that they reminded her kind of like a diaper. The small pack is great to just throw in an overnight bag and go.
Tina G.
Niagara Falls , Ontario
I received this as a sample. My daughter has it been having trouble for quite a while at night wetting the bed. However we started using these good nights and I cannot say enough good things about them. I would definitely recommend this to other parents to try with their children .

Does it help for very heavy menses at night? I don't know how to deal with my daughter's...
TJ T.
With an older child who bed wets, we are looking for something discreet since her brother doesn't wet. How noticeable are these beneath pajamas?