GoodNites® Bedtime Pants for Girls L/XL uploaded by Dana M.

BY GOODNITES #7 in Training Pants

GoodNites® Bedtime Pants for Girls L/XL

• With an older child who bed wets, we are looking for something disc...1 Answers
  • Does it help for very heavy menses at night? I don't know how to de...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
jenne h.
jenne h.
Saint John, NB
My 11 year old was mortified when I suggested she wear one of these. They look like diapers mom, look at the baby pictures on them....These do not appeal to tweens. There has to be a way to make these look more mature. Thank you for the opportunity Influenster.
Margaret P.
Margaret P.
I use these for my 24 year old daughter who is mentally & physically disabled.  Luckily, she is small and can fit into them.  They work great, she has to wear them 24/7, so I try to stock up on them whenever they are on sale.
jessica n.
jessica n.
Round Rock, TX
I have four 2 year olds and it really has helped the transition to potty training :) they are pricey to start for a two pack but well worth the investment
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Wahiawa, HI
These are AMAZING. I will be honest and say that I use these for my son (there is a male version) and it's great. We started out using them just at night to help give my son the extra security of the absorbancy. They are beyond 5 stars as far as their absorbancy and now we use them all by themselves to help my son potty train. We buy them in bulk at Sam's Club and if we don't want to drive the distance then we go to Walmart and buy them. They are truly worth it.
LaWilliam Z.
LaWilliam Z.
Marrero, LA
My daughter wets the bed at night and these training pants are cute and helps her to stop peeing at night.
Shelley L.
Shelley L.
Dundas, Ontario
Received these for free for review. These diapers are a great concept as well as being very pretty. But I found these Goodnites pull-up underwear can only hold a certain amount of pee before leaking, so would recommend no drinking for a few hours before bedtime. The sizing of the Goodnites tends to run a little big, so would recommend a size smaller.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Frankford, Ontario, ON, ON
They work quite well. Bed wetting has always been an issue when my daughter gets worked up about something, but if we suspect that it's going to be one of those nights, she slips these on and she wakes up in a dry bed. It's given her more confidence. Received it free for trial purposes
Rizwana D.
Rizwana D.
Surrey, BC, BC
Great product, especially when kids are being potty trained. In the evening Good Nite Pants are such a help in case of bedwetting.

It is a really good quality product. It is very confortable for kids to wear it.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Creemore, ON
I reviewed these for free thanks to Influenster! My girl loves the way they feel on her at night and they are super effective at holding in the moisture while not chapping her skin through the night. I would absolutely recommend these nighttime underpants to other parents. I've always loved them, always will! My request: They made them for older kids with bladder issues as my other daughter is 11 and has bladder issues at night. These will no longer fit on her unfortunately.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Barrie, Ontario, ON
Received for free from Influenster to try - they were pretty good! I wish they could make them a little less "pull-uppy" for use at sleepovers etc, but they definitely work well. We have used Goodnites products in the past for toddler training, but never for my older child. Seems like a good alternative to using disposable bed pads for bed-wetting incidents.
Does it help for very heavy menses at night? I don't know how to deal with my daughter's...
TJ T.
TJ T.
With an older child who bed wets, we are looking for something discreet since her brother doesn't wet. How noticeable are these beneath pajamas?