Baby & ToddlerDiaperingTraining PantsGoodnites
GoodNites Bedtime Pants for Girls L/XL

GoodNites® Bedtime Pants for Girls L/XL

by Goodnites

GoodNites® Bedtime Pants for Girls L/XL

GoodNites® Bedtime Pants for Girls L/XL ? [product:goodnites-bedtime-pants-for-girls-lxl]. I have daughter who wants to switch from honest Honest Overnight Diapers, Starry Night to goodnites. But ive heard mixed things. Should try or no. She would be the the lxl category
With an older child who bed wets, we are looking for something discreet since her brother doesn't wet. How noticeable are these beneath pajamas?
Does it help for very heavy menses at night? I don't know how to deal with my daughter's...
Start your review of GoodNites® Bedtime Pants for Girls L/XL!
Forrest K.
Howard City, MI
Purchased at: Walgreens
I wore these a few times when the local Walgreens was out of extra large boys goodnites. As I said in the last review, I used to wet the bed a lot as a kid and as a teenager so I wore these quite often two camps and sleepovers. They were affordable and effective and I would definitely suggest them for parents. My only wish is that the designs on the smalls would also be on the largest as I missed out on some great Disney designs and even iron man.
Jessica S.
Morgantown, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Very affordable and work really well for those little ones still having occasional accidents at night.
jenne H.
Saint John, NB
My 11 year old was mortified when I suggested she wear one of these. They look like diapers mom, look at the baby pictures on them....These do not appeal to tweens. There has to be a way to make these look more mature. Thank you for the opportunity Influenster.
Joseph W.
W Valley City, UT
The new goodnights are very absorbent and hold up very well over all. The new sizing is great because it will fit a lot more children in need
karen W.
Wescosville PA
Great product. A bit pricey but effective and worth the cost. Helped my daughter greatly during her transition.
Rebecca M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Cant really say anything bad about the product. It did its job with no leaks during normal nap time. But they run a bit pricey bt it's worth it
Jennifer G.
Norwalk
I can’t really compare to other brands. But so far story haven’t leaked and they don’t leave a ugly smell like huggies  does. They are easy to pull down and it met my expectations overall! I would definitely buy them again. I wish more came in the box of bigger size
Margaret P.
I use these for my 24 year old daughter who is mentally & physically disabled.  Luckily, she is small and can fit into them.  They work great, she has to wear them 24/7, so I try to stock up on them whenever they are on sale.
jessica N.
Round Rock, TX
I have four 2 year olds and it really has helped the transition to potty training :) they are pricey to start for a two pack but well worth the investment
LAWilliam Z.
New Orleans, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My daughter wets the bed at night and these training pants are cute and helps her to stop peeing at night.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brody M.
Victoria, BC
il y a 4 mois
GoodNites® Bedtime Pants for Girls L/XL ? GoodNites® Bedtime Pants for Girls L/XL. I have daughter who wants to switch from honest Honest Overnight Diapers, Starry Night to goodnites. But ive heard mixed things. Should try or no. She would be the the lxl category
Joseph W. il y a 4 mois
I would wait a little longer since goodnights are being resized they will no longer be l/xl instead they will be L and xl as separate sizes. L will be up to 96 lbs and xl will go up too 140 lbs. The new sizing should hit store shelves in march . also you can get a sample to try out the new goodnights from there website. Hope this helps