BY GOODNITES

Miranda S.
Warrior, AL
Purchased at: Amazon
I've tried many overnight diapers and these seem to work the best for my son. We've just begun the potty training process, and he seems to do better with pull up style pants. These are comfortable on him and still have good elastic around the legs. The diapers are clearly marked the front and back, leaving no room for error. My son can easily put them on and them them off on his own.
Anna D.
Kearney
Purchased at: Walgreens
My boys loved these for potty training! They are superhero fanatics and this made them excited to potty train! They picked out their favorite characters in the isle, and at Walgreens there were always in app or cut out coupons with sales to help the wallet when you bought them.
Jen V.
Purchased at: Amazon
Goodnites do so much better than pull ups. We have a child who suffers from trauma. When he sets the bed it’s A LOT. These do a good job keeping him dry on those sad nights with trauma dreams. We have repurchased for the last year.
Charlin F.
My toddler is very big for his age, and I struggled with finding diapers that fit him and held up overnight. A friend of mine recommended Goodnites, and I haven’t used another brand since. They are such a good diaper for toddlers in between potty training!
Ryan D.
Destin, FL
I use these every nite and they work really great I buy the huge box from Walmart and they last a couple of weeks really great and I will always buy them and very great price and highly recommend them. Thank you so much.
Jennifer W.
Burke , VA
We recently bought these when our 5-year-old son started wetting the bed again. He is not embarrassed to wear them because of the cool character on them, and they have kept his bed dry all night -- no leaks! I highly recommend these for older children who are still having accidents at night.
Corissa D.
Rohnert Park, CA
it was really hard trying to transition my kiddo into pull ups...but these were the first ones he was open to. Not only did they have his favorite character on them. They were comfortable and held a bunch. We have had next to no leaks with these.
Chante P.
These work perfectly for my son! Plus they are one of the cheapest brands out there for overnight underwear.You can get them at walmart for 24 dollars and you get about 44,but I actually like to get them at Bjs Wholesale because I can get 74 for 31 dollars so it's a much better deal! I've never had a problem with them leaking on him overnight so I would definitely recommend these for others!
Amber D.
Commerce Twp, MI
Purchased at: Target
My oldest still isn’t trained during the night and goodnites are great! No leaks and my son love that Spider-Man or the Hulk are on them.
Fawn H.
Charlotte
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really like that these do not leak. I was using the XS size and they were big enough for my 3 yr old and never leaked.