GoodNites® Bedtime Pants for Boys S/M

GoodNites® Bedtime Pants for Boys S/M

My 2yo drinks a TON so he soaks through diapers overnight very quick. I’ve tried every brand diaper with the same issue. I’m tired of changing and washing his bedding constantly. Are these a good idea to try? I’ve wasted so much $ trying to find overnight protection but I’m not sure if my peanut is big enough at 30” & 26ish lbs.
Start your review of GoodNites® Bedtime Pants for Boys S/M!
Bonney Lake, WA
These are perfect for your little superhero and are cute and don’t make kids feel bad for needing some extra protection at night. My six year old still wears them and they mostly hold in an overnight accident for a boy having trouble with waking up at night. If you limit liquid before bed they’ll do the trick!
Ridgecrest, CA
I used these with my oldest. He was potty trained except for at night, but when I used pullups at night he would leak out the sides while it remained dry, whereas with these he did not have that problem. I highly reccomend goodnites for parents of boys.
Mesa, AZ
These worked great. My son loves spiderman so he was always super excited to wear these. They are thicker so it helped absorb for a longer period of time. They fit great and I didnt have any problems with leaks.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are great for our toddler, he’s potty trained but still has accidents in the middle of the night. He loves the fun characters and that they are soft and don’t irritate his skin.
Brentwood, TN
These work wonders for my son who is still learning to train in evenings. We tried other brands and he sometimes would leak. We’ve never had that problem with the Goodnites.
White Plains, NY
It took me about 2 months to fully train my now 4 yr old toddler. He stopped potty training at 3. This pants were wonderful for the purpose. He would call them big boy underwear. They were easy to pull down for him and put back up . Overnight they dont drip which is a big plus !! I truly recommend these.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these training pants, mostly because of the sizes available! My son is big for his age. He quickly outgrew regular training pants before being fully potty trained and ready for underwear. I was at my wit's end, trying to squeeze him into training pants too small. He would end up peeing right through them and they hurt him from being too small. Then I found these! They come in bigger sizes than regular training pants. They cost a little more, but my son was finally comfortable again and wasn't peeing through them!!! He was able to move around and didn't  get painful lines in his legs from the pull up. I never thought I'd be so grateful for a training pants!! And my son loved the super heroes on them! It helped get him potty trained and into real underwear!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I purchased these for my 4.5 year old daughter who loves superheros. After 2 days of wearing these, she was free from overnight accidents. I believe this has something do to with the idea of keeping spiderman dry because he doesn't like water...or at least that is what I told her. I would recommend these overnight training pants because they have fun characters and do not leak. GoodNites® Bedtime Pants for Boys S/M
Chicago
I bought these at target on a whim when they were out of what used to be our go to night time diapers and honestly. They were just a good if not better than other name brand night time pull ups I’ve tried and for a dollar cheaper? Yes please!! They run true to size my son wore them while we potty trained him at night and he said they were the comfiest we haven’t bought anything else but goodnites.
GoodNites® Bedtime Pants for Boys S/M uploaded by Rocio D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchase these for my son, they seem to be very comfortable ans last a long time on. I have had previous issue with pullups being too thin but these are pretty thick and tend to hold up just right. I will keep on purchasing these!