BY GOODNITES #7 in Training Pants

Simone J.
Sierra Vista, AZ
My little brother had a problem with wetting the bed and we got him these. It has helped so much. They are decently priced and the camo print made him happy. They were a bit snug, but nothing that a blow dryer couldn't fix to the sides. Just blowing some hot air on them made them stretchy more so no tearing, when pulling them up
Krisi H.
Honey Grove, TX
My stepson used these while potty training. They did not leak and were comfortable for him to wear. They were easy enough that he could pull them up on his own and they were very effective. My husband purchased these at walmart and I highly reccomend these for other parents.
Bobbi R.
Trinity, TX
I love this product! My child is having a really hard time with potty training and has out grown pull ups. He can wear these feel comfortable and they absorb a lot.
Justin G.
Tallmadge
These work well for both my 9 year old and 6 year old that have trouble with staying dry at night. It’s nice not to be washing sheets every night!
Lei G.
I recently had the opportunity to try GoodNites L/XL free through Influenster. They seem to work fairly well. They held in leaks on every night except for when my son drank a glass of water right before sleep.
Comfort wise, my son says he prefers our usual brand (underjams). But size wise, this brand is better. He is an all around big 9 year old, and the GoodNites fit a larger size.
They are also fairly unnoticeable under his pajamas. I don't think any one would be able to notice them if they didn't already know he had it on.
I do recommend these GoodNites, especially for a bigger kid.
Julie L.
St, ON
I received these free for testing purposes and have used these in the past. My 12 yr old still wets the bed almost nightly. The goodnites have always been excellent in keeping him dry and avoiding many sleepless nights of laundry and changing beds and shifting him into bed with his brother if he wet through. Unfortunately my guy is quite big for his age and the goodnites are a bit snug. He doesn't like the fit or feel of adult sleep pants so we have had to find other solutions. But while he was the size and weight outlined on the package these were a life saver for us.
Sarah P.
Indian Head , SK
I was sent Goodnites for Boys in L/XL and gifted to a friend in exchange for an unbiased review.  She loved them for her son due to the fact that they have a pattern meant to simulate underwear, were trim, and were absorbent for lighter accidents.  They do make a bit of a crinkle noise at first due to their composition (paper-like) but after a few minutes the material gets softer and the sound disappears. Another excellent use for these  outside of bed wetting is for use when your child has a GI bug.  It contains any mess when they can control their  bowel movements during sickness.  This makes things much easier to clean up! (And you don't have to toss their underpants and rebuy, which is much more expensive).
Michelle H.
My son has had troubles with bed wetting for a while. It makes him sensitive, avoids over night sleep overs and self conscience. I was thrilled to have received this product free for testing purposes, but this is my very own opinion. SUCESS!! My son is a changed boy, he can wear this product without it being obvious to anyone but him, it gave him confidence to attend a party, including the sleepover. We are all thrilled and thankful to have connected with this product.
Crystal P.
Timmins, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I used these for my youngest child because my child has a hard time waking up at night to use the bath room so my child would always have accidents. So I used these and it made it easier for my child they didn't wake up wet and I don't have to wash the bedding everyday. These are easy for my child to put on all bye them selves. I like that it comes in a bigger box so you get more bang for your buck. They are so much more convent to.
Dawn W.
Aylmer, ON
I feel as though once you find the right ft they would probably work great. My son is 12 and still has bed wetting issues, which he will be seeing a specialist for soon. I thought these would be great for when he had sleepovers. The fit wasn't great. They seemed as though they fit just ok...but they slid around in his sleep. I don't think I would purchase these for my son.