BY GOODNITES

Justine W.
plainfield
My older son uses these because he still has potty accidents. He is a heavy sleeper and heavy wetter. This is one of the only pull up that will contain his wetness.
Simone J.
Sierra Vista, AZ
My little brother had a problem with wetting the bed and we got him these. It has helped so much. They are decently priced and the camo print made him happy. They were a bit snug, but nothing that a blow dryer couldn't fix to the sides. Just blowing some hot air on them made them stretchy more so no tearing, when pulling them up
Kristen S.
Baton Rouge
Purchased at: Walmart
These are awesome if our little one is still having accidents at night. No more waking up in the middle of the night for a diaper change and wet bed. My son would get a full good nights rest and feel more confident.
Jade K.
West Jordan, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
My son is potty trained, except for bedtime. These training pants have been the best for us, no leaking, easy up and down for the nights he gets up to potty, and he loves having hulk on them.
Gina M.
Hereford
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
They work well for overnight .  They are a little high priced.  Need some more in pkg.  At least fit for his size.  Hard to find pull ups in his size.
Krisi H.
Honey Grove, TX
My stepson used these while potty training. They did not leak and were comfortable for him to wear. They were easy enough that he could pull them up on his own and they were very effective. My husband purchased these at walmart and I highly reccomend these for other parents.
Bobbi R.
Trinity, TX
I love this product! My child is having a really hard time with potty training and has out grown pull ups. He can wear these feel comfortable and they absorb a lot.
Justin G.
Tallmadge
These work well for both my 9 year old and 6 year old that have trouble with staying dry at night. It’s nice not to be washing sheets every night!
Kim P.
Pomona, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I have a child who has a genetic problem where he pees a lot more than a normal kid. These are the only bedtime pull-ups I use. I love them
Dyamond W.
Texas
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these training pants because nothing leaks out and they are easy for my son to pull up and down like regular underwear.

Target