GoodNites® Bedtime Pants for Boys L/XL

GoodNites® Bedtime Pants for Boys L/XL

Thank you for letting me know about that
Those work really good for my brother at night time
What do you think of the good nights probably just wondering man
Start your review of GoodNites® Bedtime Pants for Boys L/XL!
How would you rate this product?
David P.
West Salem, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Purchased at: Walmart
They do work great and it's really great that they recently added the larger size but they still could use an even bigger size yet
Nicole P.
Spring City, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
This product is great! Is large and roomy for my child. Is easy for my son to pull up and down by himself. We will continue to purchase and use.
Dyamond W.
Texas
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these training pants because nothing leaks out and they are easy for my son to pull up and down like regular underwear.
David P.
West Salem, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
the underwear helps my son get a good nights sleep and keeps his bed dry there is almost never any leakage
Robyn N.
Blue jay, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Like pull ups, these work extremely well. I am overly satisfied with the outcome, which is a bed that doesn't have to be cleaned. Overall the price is on the higher side for the box but I do think it is worth it. If your little one is going through the pee-the-bed phase then I'd recommend this product.
Bree L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These Goodnites Boys Youth Pants were an absolute blessing!! They fit snug and gave my nephew so much peace of mind during the night. I knew that these overnight pants were not going to leak and embarrass him..He has problems emptying his bladder before bed and has been thoroughly embarrassed by accidentally wetting the bed, and of course doesn’t want to wear something like a diaper..so being able to test these Goodnites pants came at a perfect time. The size is perfect for him, these fit slim so you can’t tell he’s wearing anything different and these pants absolutely absorbed all liquid, but also kept him dry all night long. These Goodnites are very well made and sturdy, and one hundred percent work!! These gave my nephew back his confidence and also allowed him to sleep peacefully without worrying about wetting the bed.
Emily C.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Haven’t tried these just yet but really need to!! My nephew had to use these at night because he’d hate to go potty in middle of his bedtime
Shayna S.
Schenectady
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great for overnight accidents. They were easy to remove in case they didn't make it through the night but also easy to use like underpants if they needed to get up in the night and use the bathroom.
Nichole K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I bought these at target for my older child who has occasional accidents and younger child who is potty training. They are absorbant with no leaks for my 7yr old and 3yr old. Ive had no issues with them and they like how they don't have the diaper feel.
Ashley B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
We've been using the L/XL for our six-year-old for overnight for awhile now. My son is 65lbs and supposedly these go up to 125. I have zero clue how that would be possible based on how they fit my son now. He goes to bed around 8 and gets up around 7am. We have had a lot of trouble with leaking, so we've had to supplement with Sposi booster pads. And actually, we tried Parent's Choice from Wal-Mart and those have fit better with very few leaks, even without Sposi booster pads! The hard part is just finding overnight protection in his size at all, so I appreciate that this company makes larger sizes.