GoodNites® Bedtime Pants for Boys L/XL

GoodNites® Bedtime Pants for Boys L/XL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GoodNites® Bedtime Pants for Boys L/XL!
Lincoln
My toddler is a pretty big kid. These are on of the few diapers/pull ups that will fit him anymore. We are trying to potty train now. He is almost 2. Thankful we have something that still fits when we need it.
They really helped my son learn to use the bathroom and not go on his self they did meet my expectations we loved them the only thing is if my son did have an accident it went through and soaked the bed
Pomona, IL
Goodnites is a very good brand. My son is blind and autistic and he where's this brand to sleep in every single night because he cannot control his bladder. I don't know what we would do without these diapers.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Ny child is a bed wetter, and yes we have tried everything we can for our child and still try, but in the mean time we found that goodnight is the best product for heavy soils through out the night. Hold up beyond my expectations, bed sheets stay dry through the night thos is my highly #1 recommendation!
San Marcos, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite bedtime pullups. My son is 13, but still not fully potty trained (he is non verbal Autistic) so we still have to use these. These dont leak and dont give him rashes either. #autismmom
I actually bought these bu mistake and ended up really liking them. Great thick quality and inexpensive. I dont have any suggestions for changes. The price is pretty fair the only con is relyk g on these too much before making the transition to underwear at night. I would recommend.
Saves my boys’ bedding! We have a deep sleeper with acute apnea and it isn’t uncommon for him to wet in his sleep. These have caught any accidents and prevented me from washing all his bedding more than once per week.
Charleston, WV
We use this brand because it's the most absorbent out there, but it still leaks out. The sizes are hard though. My son weighs 56 pounds, and the l/xl are too big but the s/m are too small. So we buy the bigger ones and have leaks. That's the only thing I'd change. Oh, and more designs too! My son loves the characters but they're not an option in his size.
Reno, NV
use them on my 4-year-old son. We have not been able to potty train him yet and he to big for normal diapers. They a bit big on him but works great no leaks.  He is a big boy so normal diaper will not fit him.
Franklin, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are good if you have a big kid who still wets the bed. They are very quick to leak though if your lo gets lazy and decides to use it instead of going to the bathroom but I think that it isn’t designed as a diaper but as an aide to catch accidents and the child is supposed to finish in the potty.

Looking for your answer?