BY GOODNITES #5 in Training Pants

Domonique S.
Scappoose
I have a 9 year old son who has Epilepsy (Lennox gastaut syndrome) and sometimes when he has nocturnal seizures he will wet himself. We have used these for him and they work pretty well, however they do not protect as well if he’s laying on his side...they don’t have absorbency on the sides. With that said I must say that most diaper/pull-ups his size are not nearly as absorbent or protective as baby diapers tend to be and we do use a reusable waterproof pad in the bed as well.
cassie b.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
We learned the hard way when we didn't purchase these. Our kids would wake up soaked. So we started purchasing these and they are amazing!!! A must must buy for nightime. Super super absorbant.
Ashley L.
Quesnel, BC
** I received this product free from Influenster for an honest review. **

My son has been using these for over a year now and so far they have been incredible. First, they are discreet enough where he doesn't feel embarrassed for wearing them. They have helped us tremendously while we work through the bedwetting situation. He wakes up dry more now wearing these than he has with any other tactic we've tried (this includes cutting out beverages before bed). He finds them comfortable which was one of my concerns. If it felt like he was wearing a diaper, would he really want to wear them? But, he says they feel like regular underwear and he doesn't notice them to be scratchy or irritating.

The only times we've had leaks have been from silliness on our parts. 1. Don't wear underwear underneath (no idea why he did this, but he did and it was an instant leak). 2. Make sure your sizing is correct (this goes for both being too big and being too small). 3. Accidentally, tucking a shirt into them before going to bed.

All in all, Goodnites has been my go-to brand for bedwetting protection and I highly recommend them to all.
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the good nights brand of pull up. My son is 3 and he's a little on the bigger side height and weight wise. He can fit a size 6 diaper but they are always to tight. Good nights for him great in s/m and even l/xl for him just a little big. He's 55 lbs and 44 inches tall. I am so thankful they offer an option for parents in my situation.
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My oldest had some bed wetting issues when she was younger and I always bought these so she didn't destroy the mattress, they are great for kids even when they are chubby and my daughter never seemed to wake up noticing she had an accident
Steph M.
Belvidere, IL
I have an older child that has bed wetting issues. These are the only product ive found that holds up. Its has pullsups overnights beat by a mile. Definitely recommed these for their leakproof.
Anne W.
These bedtime pants are comfortable and discrete for the older child. They are very absorbent and keep you child comfortable through the night.  Competitively priced,  these are great for families on a budget!
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My seven-year-old had a very bad problem with wetting the bed and this product really held up to its word it did help a lot it did not feel like a diaper to her it felt more like underwear and the price point was great
Meghan P.
West Terre Haute, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My 2 year old is still in diapers but is a heavy wetter at night. These are the only thing that we have found that prevent him from leaking. We love them!
Samantha B.
These do work haven't had any leaky accidents a little pricey! I would buy again and recommend others to buy!