BY GOODNITES #1 in Changing Pads & Covers

• My son is 2 years old and potty trained but lately he's ...3 Answers
  • Are these noisy when on the bed? Will they wake my daught...2 Answers
  • Do they have like something to make it stay in place my s...3 Answers
GoodNites® Bed Mats
  • "Since I'm in the process of potty training my son (who has Autism), there are bound to be a lot of 'accidents' and these pads save the day (and sheets!)." in 2 reviews
  • "I used to use just a matress pad under the crib matress but have found this to be much easier for me!" in 1 review
  • "They help when I run out of pull ups or if the boys spend the night somewhere else." in 1 review
Wishona M.
Huntington, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These will save your bed! My daughters actually used these even with the plastic beds just because i wanted something that was able to absorb the pee. They work great.
Tabitha W.
My son kept wetting the bed, and we were looking for an alternative to buying the full waterproof mattress cover to see if it was just a temporary problem. We used the GoodNites Bed Mats, but to our surprise the sticky part on the bottom got STUCK to the mattress and ruined part of it! Not happy about that, and the pads weren't very absorbent, either. We ended up returning the rest of the package and purchasing a fill, zippered, waterproof mattress cover.
Sophia P.
Roxbury, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these! Since my little one is still having accidents sometimes, this is perfect. I don't have to change his entire bedding. It has a very sturdy tape and comfortable cloth like feel on top. I recommend these to parents with little ones that have accidents but don't wear pull-ups.
Wendy M.
Tilton, NH
I had a coupon and my son still wets the bed if not wearing special pants at night (we're working on that), so I thought I'd try the Goodnites Disposable Bed Mats. While they held the amount of wetness he produced (lots), I could not remove the mat from the bed. They were so attached to the sheet (I attached them to one sheet and covered them up with another sheet to provide comfort for my son), that I had to throw away the sheet. Not worth the price until the company figures out how to make them remove easier.
Amanda N.
Palm Bay, FL
My oldest is potty training and she hasn't learned as of yet to get up through the night to use the potty, I was washing sheets daily and blankets due to nighttime accidents. I received a coupon for high dollar amount and bought one package of these and was hooked! No more wet sheets ( unless of course mom forgets to put one down). My daughter sleeps in a nightgown and has no complaints of the material being itchy or anything, she loves them and calls them her nighttime sheets. Only bad thing is the price to package size.... Using them nightly is rather costly.
Lexi P.
michigan city, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This was literally the best thing invented. It saved ALL my furniture when i was potty training my daughter. I have been buying them ever since. We have one on my daughters bed at all times just in case, i have never had one of these leak after she has peed on, they are super durable and almost covers my daughters whole toddler bed.
Leslie M.
These mats have been the best. I bought them for my son who is potty training at the moment. He doesn't pee at night he holds it but in the am he pees and sometimes he doesn't get up on time and these have been saving the mattress the couple times that my son has peed in the bed. Definitely recommend these.GoodNites® Bed Mats
Kyla H.
Oklahoma City , OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
these have saved our bed!! my daughter sometimes pees outside of her diaper during the middle of the night and these absorb everything up to where it never reaches our mattress! they stay stuck in place and you can't hear them rolling around on it at night like a normal waterproof mattress topper!
Jennifer K.
Visalia, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Since I'm in the process of potty training my son (who has Autism), there are bound to be a lot of 'accidents' and these pads save the day (and sheets!). They are super absorbent are are easy to slide in under the sheets. Great product, would recommend to anyone!
Kiri H.
Ewa Beach, HI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I received a sample of this and LOVED IT! It's super soft, super absorbent, easy to put on, and covers a large surface area! The only reason it got 4 stars instead of 5, was that it is quite expensive and the adhesive stayed stuck to my bed in certain areas.
Cecilia N.
Palmdale, CA
My son is 2 years old and potty trained but lately he's been have accidents in his bed will these help because he doesn't like diapers or pull up. ?
michelle m.
Apple Valley, CA
Do they have like something to make it stay in place my son is a mover and if it isn't then it would probably just end up on the floor
Kassi M.
Virden, NM
Are these noisy when on the bed? Will they wake my daughter up if she moves around on them while asleep?
Tiffany B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this suitable for night-time potty training? My son uses night-time training pants right now, but doesn't seem to be motivated to move to underwear. Wondering how many accidents it will take to get to fully potty trained. (I'm sure it varies by child!)