BY MARGARET WISE BROWN

In a great green room, tucked away in bed, is a little bunny. "Goodnight room, goodnight moon." And to all the familiar things in the softly lit room—to the picture of the three little bears sitting on chairs, to the clocks and his socks, to the mittens and the kittens, to everything one by one—the little bunny says goodnight.

In this classic of children's literature, beloved by generations of readers and listeners, the quiet poetry of the words and the gentle, lulling illustrations combine to make a perfect book for the end of the day.

This board book edition is the perfect size for little hands.

Rebecca P.
I love goodnight moon! It is a story I read when I was little and now my kids love it. It is easy to read with cute pictures. There is also a mouse to find on all the pages. It's good for building vocabulary. Love it!
Gemini M.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I have the lapbook board book edition. It's bigger and fits in your "lap". My son loves this book. It's his all time favorite. We read it every night before bed and at 3 years old, he knows all the words. Definitely a classic and a must read for all kiddos.
Laurie M.
I have to admit, that when I first read this to my son a few months ago, I thought it was dumb. He loved it though, and would hand it back to me to read to him as soon as I finished it. It's grown on me and I know it by heart now. Something about the rhythm of it makes him sleepy so it's part of our bedtime routine now.
Jolaine V.
Palm Springs, CA
My daughter's favorite book! I've read this book to her ever since the first night I brought her home from the hospital. She can point out a few things from the book now and even requests it for bedtime. Perfect book for your babies!
Veronica S.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I know I might be alone in this thought but I've never been a fan of Goodnight Moon. My son absolutely loves it and makes us read it to him every night. I just can't get over the wording on some of the pages.
Elyssa H.
Mesa, AZ
This is one of my all time favorite children's books!
(So much that my second tattoo was the tiny mouse on my ankle!)
I have this memorized front and back, and if you read it you'll quickly learn why!

Great baby shower gift.
Great first birthday gift.
Great any time gift to add to a library
Caylie S.
Wisc Rapids, WI
Very first book read. Great pictures and poetry. I definitely recommend this for reading to babies, toddlers, little kids, and bigger kids! I think almost everyone would like this cute book.
Daisy Y.
This book was read to me in kindergarten or first grade . This was incorporated into my school curriculum. The pictures are very detailed. Kids could get this book at a school book sale .
Lacey F.
Such a great book to read to babies. My baby loves to eat the book too and it holds up well to being thrown on the floor and slobbered on. This is a must have for any baby or infant.
Jillian M.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite books from when I was little. It’s very calming, a quick read, and children love it. It’s really become a classic that everyone with a child should own.
Liza A.
WESLEY CHAPEL, FL
What is your favorite childhood book?