goodnessknows Peanut Butter Crunch & Dark Chocolate Snack Squares uploaded by Ella P.

BY GOODNESS KNOWS

Peanut butter with whole crunchy peanuts and dark chocolate in 4 bite-sized squares. Ok, be honest. Did you just tune out everything we said after hearing the word PEANUT BUTTER because that’s kind of all you really needed to know? We get it. If you’re still listening, though, we hand-select our cocoa beans, and use a patented method to help retain much of the cocoa flavanols. That’s the good stuff in dark chocolate.

Each pack comes in a 4-square serving with 150 calories AND with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Every serving of goodnessKNOWS® snack squares puts good food into a convenient form you can enjoy anywhere.

ALLERGY INFORMATION: Contains Almonds, Peanuts, Milk and Soy.  May Contain Tree Nuts and Eggs.

INGREDIENTS: Peanuts Toasted Oats (Oats, Brown Sugar, Sugar), Soy Protein Crisps (Soy Protein Isolate, Rice Flour, Raisin Juice Concentrate, Honey), Tapioca Syrup, Chocolate, Sugar, Raw Cane Sugar, Peanut Butter (Peanuts), Cocoa Powder, Glycerine, Sunflower Oil, less than 2% - Cocoa Butter, Almonds, Milkfat, Sea Salt, Soy Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols to maintain freshness, Natural Flavor.

Ella P.
Portland , OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This flavor tastes really good, a bit too sweet. I’d like less sugar and carbs which if it had less I would buy all the time. I bought this at my local plaid pantry
Alexis S.
Hammond, IN
I really love the mixture of nuts, peanut butter and chocolate. These seem to be way healthier than the other bars I have tried. They are really good and they aren’t that expensive! I would recommend them and I have purchased them again!
Alexia D.
I really love these granola bars! They are procured in squares and they are so delicious and healthy! They keep me energized and never disappoint me with the amazing taste. I would 110% percent recommend!