BY GOODNESSKNOWS

goodnessknows. try a little goodness.™ each one of our packs contains four delicious snack squares and are crafted with sweet peaches, tart cherries, roasted almonds and dark chocolate. we hand-select our cocoa beans, then use a patented method that helps retain much of the bean’s naturally occurring cocoa flavanols. learn more about all of this at goodnessknows.com

• Are these worth buying? What's your favorite flavor?3 Answers
  • Where can i get this Products ? And what type of other fl...2 Answers
  • Where do they sell these? Haven't seen them in any stores 2 Answers
Megan S.
This product looked so yummy and I was really excited about it. I checked it out in the store but did not read the full list of ingredients. I was excited for an option without peanuts (I can’t eat them). The first few chews were really good. I had the very short taste of this product as I read the back label. “Contains peanut oil.” (Spits our bar)
Totally my fault for not reading the back label but I also feel like anything with peanuts in it should be called out on the front label.
Just me?
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
I LOVE THESE! My mom picked them up by mistake thinking they were protein bars. I'm happy for the mistake. The cherry and peach combo is spot on! Paired with almonds and dark chocolate is divine. These are addictive so be carefull. I don't feel guilty enjoying one of these on my diet either.
Angela M.
Washington, DC
I have one of these Goodness Knows packs once a day, and peach and cherry is my favorite flavor! The fruit really packs a punch. Sweet and tangy at the same time, and the almonds mean it keeps me full for awhile. Of course I realize it was fewer calories and less sugar, but overall this seems pretty healthy to me!
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love these goodnessknows snack squares! The peach and cherry variety is by far my favorite, and they have great, natural ingredients and are only 150 kcal per bar, so they make a great snack to curb your appetite while on the go. I buy these by the boxful! They're just sweet enough without being too sweet, and I love that they're broken up into bite-sized squares. Highly recommended!
Jessica J.
Mansfield, MO
My immediate thought was that the strong peach flavor of these bars reminds me of peach Quaker oatmeal. The cherry flavor isn't very strong in my opinion. I like the chocolate on the bottom and love that it's divided into four pieces for easy snacking! They could be a bit cheaper tbh...
Felicia M.
Eugene, OR
Tastes delicious! They're cut into nice little squares and have just the right amount of sweet/chocolate to nut ratio. This has been one of my favorite snack bar products that I've tried. I will definitely be getting more
Lauren C.
I'd call it gloriously mediocre at best. The size of the individual pieces is perfect, and the total amount you get in the package is just enough when I'm not hungry, but I know I need to eat something. Not a fan of the flavor, however. It's almost sickly sweet, though the dark chocolate does its best to curb that somewhat. On top of that, the peach flavor is pretty fake-tasting, in my opinion. Also I don't dig the cherry aftertaste, which reminds me a little bit of cough medicine. It's not a strong flavor, but it's enough to be off-putting.
Jennifer M.
I think this is my favorite flavor. They are all natural, 4- 2 bite squares in each pack equaling 150 calories total. There's a strong peach flavor and the cherry sneaks up after a few chews. It pairs really well with the nuts and dark chocolate coated bottom. These are the perfect naturally sweetened chewy snack bar so take on the go or just to enjoy when you're craving something sweet and you don't have to feel guilty about it.
Stacy T.
San Antonio, TX
These little bite size snacks are decieving, they look like they wouldn't fill you up or be enough but they're just the right size with a powerful flavor punch to carry you over. Just sweet enough and chocolatey enough to feel like you've had a treat, Broken into 4 pieces so you feel like you had more than you did and for just 150 calories a smart choice for active moms like me on the go.
Lindsey J.
Nashville, TN
This is a perfect little snack for when you want something chocolatey and sweet, but don't wanna abandon your healthy habits. I love that it isn't overly sweet like many fruit & nut bars. But my fave part is how each bar is cut into 4 snack squares so you can decide how much or little you'd like to enjoy. And no shame in enjoying the whole thing as 1 bar is 150 calories!
Jenna B.
Peru , IN
Are these worth buying? What's your favorite flavor?
Kelsey J.
Alexandria, VA
I am looking for a new snack that I can eat on the run and will keep me full. Would this be a good option? Do the bars have good levels of protein?
Saudi L.
Where do they sell these? Haven't seen them in any stores
Yohailyn G.
Where can i get this Products ? And what type of other flavors comes in ?