goodnessknows

11%

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
Healthy, good for you snack that tastes amazing! There is a layer of chocolate underneath. Love these.
5 / 5
I never tried these until a surprise box arrived on my porch. I have been ordering CocoaVia supplement capsules for years to increase oxygen blood levels for running endurance. This surprise box of 18 snacks included a card enclosure (in photo). CocoaVia’s Customer Care team sent them to let me know they were thinking about us Texans in the horrible winter storm a week ago. Completely a surprise, and completely free. We tried these and LOVE them. The cranberry, almond and dark chocolate combo is very good, without being overly sweet. 4 squares are in each wrapped snack, but I have been eating just 2 at a time. They are perfect when you need something to “hit the spot.” I like that they are made with natural ingredients , have no HCFS or artificial sweeteners, and have a good amount of flavenols (the good stuff in dark chocolate). 4 squares have 150 calories and 20 net carbs. I will definitely be buying these in the future, and I love the kindness shown by this company for those of us that went through very tough times with the storm.
5 / 5
This is one of my favorite granola bars! It’s made with healthy ingredients and tastes amazing! They have less sugar than a lot of other granola bar brands, which I love. I also love that it comes in 4 little squares with chocolate on the bottom. The only downfall is that they aren’t sold in a lot of major stores yet. If you’re looking for a healthy but yummy growls bar I recommend goodnessknow!