BY GOODNESSKNOWS

goodnessknows. try a little goodness.™ each one of our packs contains four delicious snack squares and are crafted with sweet apples, roasted peanuts, almonds and dark chocolate. we hand-select our cocoa beans, then use a patented method that helps retain much of the bean’s naturally occurring cocoa flavanols.
learn more about all of this at goodnessknows.com

goodnessknows® apple
The goodness knows bars are great and packed with protien. I especially love the green apple one with almonds and dark chocolate. I wish they were a bit bigger and not s expensive but they are worth it.
Livvy L.
I got to try this bar in a bag of goodies and I was immediately intrigued. i haven't seen this brand before so I haven't tried any of their bars but this bar was so tasty. I like Kind bars and such but these I think are way better. They're sweet and have another little dimension with the chocolate. I've already thought about buying them for school to keep in my backpack!
Elizabeth S.
I received this in the pumpkin vox box. It became my breakfast on the go. These @gKsnacksquares are pretty yummy. When I opened the package, I could smell the apples, nuts, and chocolate right away. I'm not a big dark chocolate fan but this was ok. The first thing I tasted was the strong dark chocolate (to me) and dried apple. I love the rice crispy/nutty texture wrapped up in syrupy sweetness that's not more honey than corn syrup. It's actually pretty sweet and chewy. The dark chocolate tempers the sweetness and satisfies my chocolate cravings...for now. Yummy new snack! Too bad the box didn't come with a coupon too! #tryalittlegoodness @influenster #pumpkinvoxbox
Gabriela F.
Ocala, FL
normally I eat Kind bars - cranberry and dark chocolate - when I want a snack. The goodnessknows squares are comparable to the Kind bars in taste, but the texture is smoothr. The ingredients are smaller than in the Kind bars. With the first bite, I thought, "ummmmm". With the second bite, I thought, "these are pretty good". With the third bite, I thought, "I will buy these again".

I bought the cranberry, the peach, and the apple. Really like the cranberry and the peach (the peach tastes like summer). The apple ... I can take or leave. I will continue to purchase the cranberry and the peach.

The packaging was awesome. Two cold packs and the box was thermally lined. They were not m
Jennifer M.
Canton, OH
This one doesn't hit stores until 2016 but I was lucky enough to get my hands on one and sample it. I do not like this at all. It did not taste like apple one bit. I had to check the ingredients to see if there was apple in it. Surprisingly its the first ingredient listed but the raisin juice that's add in is overpowering and it tastes more like raisins. If you like raisins you'll enjoy this. It does pair well with the chocolate, if it didn't have the dark chocolate coating I wouldn't have finished it.
Kathryn R.
Lexington, KY
I was pleasantly surprised with how good this flavor combo was! Apple, peanuts, almonds, and dark chocolate!? If you love them separately, you'll love it together! My only qualm about this product is I wish it were either 1 large bar or just 2 smaller bars, having 4 individual squares just didn't appeal to me. More chance for me to make a mess.
Keep this snack in the shade of your #beachbag and it would make a great beach treat
Caroline S.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Got this in my pumpkin voxbox & I loved it! The apple made it really good! I didn't think I would like it, since it looks organic, & I usually don't like healthy stuff, but it was actually very delicious. Went to the grocery store to get a whole box of them but I didn't see them there. So I went to walgreens, after looking on their site of where to get them & they didn't have them there either. Next time I go to Walmart, I will check if they have any. I need to get more for sure! My husband also really liked them too!
Tara S.
Kokomo, IN
I absolutely cannot eat heavy in hot weather. So these are perfect for eating at work when it's 100 out and the best to pack in your summer bag as you head to the beach. They taste amazing and as if that is not good enough they are very good for you. It's a total win. Kids even love them even the picky ones just don't be so uhm honest about what is in them.
Melissa J.
Dover, DE
I love these! I was so glad to discover this brand because of Influenster. These are probably my most favorite snacks ever! I love that they are 4 little squares so I don't *have* to eat a whole bar and it makes it easier to share with a friend. I love that they come in a lot of tasty varieties and can stick into my purse, beach bag, gym bag so easily.
Mary S.
Lexington, KY
I received this as part of a Vox Box and I tried it before ever seeing the reviews and I do not understand how people don't like it. There are chunks of dried apple and the flavors all compliment one another. This is the first time that I have tried a product from this company but it definitely will not be my last. The flavor profile is spot on, the texture is pleasant and chewy, and it is very filling for only 150 calories. I will be looking for this in the stores for future purchases! It was so good that It was all gone before I remembered to take a picture. Yummy.
Desiree O.
San Antonio, TX
Does anybody know if this is in stores??? I got this in my voxbox. please comment if you only seen it in stores! thanks !
Iryna P.
Would love to try these bars. Are they chewy?
Cori W.
West monroe, La
Are these easy to find locally or better to order online?
Tia G.
Greensboro, NC
Mmm most of my favorite things combined. How are these?