Goodmark UV Temporary Hair Color Spray Halloween Accessory

by Goodmark

This spray-on temporary hair color glows under black light. It's great for fun costumes and parties.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Goodmark UV Temporary Hair Color Spray Halloween Accessory!
Van Buren , AR
Goodmark UV Temporary Hair Color Spray Halloween Accessory uploaded by Donna R.
Goodmark UV Temporary Hair Color Spray Halloween Accessory uploaded by Donna R.
This is the best temp color spray for your hair when you need it for Halloween!! I dressed my son up in a costume last year from one of the characters from Naruto. He loves the finished project and I can honestly say this color was great and lasted all night and washed out like a champ!
I have used the hair color since I was a young girl. I remember how much fun we would have growing up! I can still remember the smell and it will always take me back! It lasted a pretty long time. Just don’t get too sweaty!
Osceola, AR
I love using this for Halloween. Very easy to wash out. I use this with red lipstick and vampire teeth. That's my favorite look!
Bayamon
Goodmark UV Temporary Hair Color Spray Halloween Accessory uploaded by 🌴🍃🌿🌊Made I.
Te deja el pelo bien duro es como un spray fijador y con color. No me gusta mucho como deja la textura del pelo.