BY GOODMAN

Goodman's® Onion Soup & Dip Mix.

Taste the homemade goodness.

Kosher for passover & year round. see more...

• What do you use this mix for besides dip and soup?? Any fun recip...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Courtney S.
Dundalk, MD
This stuff is awesome! Of course it makes a tasty dip, but you can also use it in hamburger mix to make delicious moist burger!!
Ilana D.
Centereach, NY
Foodie Expert
I use the goodman's onion mix, but the one that is low sodium! I use it in my salads, as a seasoning, in soups, whatever. It works with everything!
Chloe W.
Wht Settlemt, TX
Yummm! These aren't expensive and definitely worth having around for get togethers or if you just want some chips and dip. Great flavor!
Nkoyo N.
Peyton, CO
I use this in my homemade mashed potatoes, burgers, and to make my sauces. It tastes great & you can remix it however you want
katelyn w.
Bridgeton, NJ
Foodie Expert
I use the goodmans's onion soup mix at least one a week. My favorite use for it is when i make my meatloaf. I love the flavor that it adds to the meat!
Kayla O.
Shirley, MA
Foodie Expert
This is a delicious and easy to make onion dip! I love snacking on chips and making this dip to go along with it.
Jennifer G.
Lafayette,Louisiana
I love this with chips crackers anything it tastes amazing it great to have at home and easy to do
Courtney S.
Dundalk, MD
What do you use this mix for besides dip and soup?? Any fun recipes??