Food & SnacksBakeryCookiesGoodie Girl Tribeca
Gluten Free Cookies Oatmeal Raisin 6 oz

Goodie Girl Tribeca Gluten Free Cookies Oatmeal Raisin 6 oz

by Goodie Girl Tribeca

Soft and hunky amounts of chewy oats, cinnamon and raisins. A calssic indulgence. Somewhere between my decade-long career in punk rock PR, a stint as a fashion model, and raising three kids, I decided that my true talent was the creative mastery of the perfect dose of SUGAR! So I traded in my cool career to haul thousands of pounds of rice flour to the mixer! I took the best version of a classic cookie and carefully rebuilt it to taste even better than the original by trading the most harmful and punishing ingredients such as hydrogenated fats and preservatives [even gluten!], with better-for-us ingredients. you CAN make a better tasting cookie without the junk. And trust me, when you gotta have something sweet, a Goodie Girl cookie is Just the Right Amount of Wrong! Eat-up and Rock-on, Shira

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Goodie Girl Tribeca Gluten Free Cookies Oatmeal Raisin 6 oz!
Haverstraw, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
1,243 reviews
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
These are my daughters favorite!!! She adores these! Sometimes I canโ€™t even Bake them so delicious as these are! I am very impressed that this company was [email protected] create heaven in this package ๐Ÿ“ฆ I recommend it to anyone who loves cookies!!
Sialkot ghazi pour mohala haji chounk
It is nice ๐Ÿ˜Š. It is very tasty. I like it very much. I ate biscuits in tea . It is very delicious ๐Ÿ˜‹. I want to this biscuits.

Looking for your answer?