BY GOODIE GIRL TRIBECA

Soft and hunky amounts of chewy oats, cinnamon and raisins. A calssic indulgence. Somewhere between my decade-long career in punk rock PR, a stint as a fashion model, and raising three kids, I decided that my true talent was the creative mastery of the perfect dose of SUGAR! So I traded in my cool career to haul thousands of pounds of rice flour to the mixer! I took the best version of a classic cookie and carefully rebuilt it to taste even better than the original by trading the most harmful and punishing ingredients such as hydrogenated fats and preservatives [even gluten!], with better-for-us ingredients. you CAN make a better tasting cookie without the junk. And trust me, when you gotta have something sweet, a Goodie Girl cookie is Just the Right Amount of Wrong! Eat-up and Rock-on, Shira see more...

Goodie Girl Tribeca Gluten Free Cookies Oatmeal Raisin 6 oz
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Goodie Girl Tribeca Gluten Free Cookies Oatmeal Raisin 6 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?