BY GOODIE GIRL

Goodie Girl Mint Slims Chocolate Dipped Mint Cookies: Just the right amount of wrong Gluten free see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sarah K.
Altoona, PA
Goodie Girl Mint Slims Chocolate Dipped Mint Cookies, 7 oz are delicious!!! They are almost an exact gluten free dupe of another very popular cookie but they have a little less mint flavor and definitely more chocolate coating. Some of my coworkers have tried them and they love them too! No one noticed they were gluten free, they're just another yummy cookie to them! I highly recommend these, I'd give them more than 5 stars if I could!
Steph M.
Manhattan, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so yummy!! I could easily eat the whole box! I think they taste like a puffy, dark chocolate, thin mint!! Just so good. Plus they’re gluten free & peanut free. The are about $3 a box, and if you sign up with your email on their site, you can get another .75¢ off. Perfect!
Jessica C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are delicious! We recently had to start looking for snacks ,that my ten year daughter would actually want to eat and enjoy , that are gluten free. We tried a lot of different brands and this by far made it to the top of our list. They are relatively inexpensive (at Walmart) , sweet, and delicious.
Kim R.
Waterloo, IA
These gluten free cookies are excellent. They taste much like Thin Mints. I gave them 4 star due to their cost. I recommend trying to find these at WalMart. They are even more expensive on the company's website which is disappointing.
Brittany E.
I was worried they wouldn't have much taste since they are gluten free, but boy was I wrong! While they don't have as strong of a flavor as the Girl Scout's Thin Mints, I actually might prefer them more. They don't upset your stomach by the strong mint flavor and I really like that.
Jenna O.
I don't typically buy gluten free cookies, usually because I don't like them lol but these caught my eye and boy was this the best surprise ever. My roommate said they taste identical to a regular thin mint Girl Scout cookie. I wouldn't know because I've never had one but I LOVE these!!
Samantha A.
guyton, ga
These are my absolute favorite gluten free cookies!! They taste just like Girl Scout thin mints plus they are better priced.
💛 Alyssa A.
Every single kind of cookie by this brand is better than the last! Finally a REAL gluten free cookie!!!!