BY GOODHEALTH

America s #1 Choice Soft Vinyl Syringe Aids in Removing Ear Wax This Product is Latex Free see more...

Suzie J.
Sachse
I used this when my ear was stopped up and it didn't do anything. I ended up using a dosing syringe and that did better. I washed it out after using but it got a weird smell to it so I ended up throwing it away.
Kerri D.
Rochester, NY
I used these because they were similar to the ones in the hospital. Never used it for ears but it worked great for the nose! I have heard a lot about mold in them so I haven't cut mine open.. I just threw them out and bought new ones after a few uses. I like them so far
Heather P.
I never used this for ears! I used to suck the snot from my babies nose! Worked great for that! They cannot blow it out when they are infants so this helped them breath easier.
Jenni H.
Phoenix, AZ
I had only used this once on my kids ears and it didn't do anything. But when they were congested with a cold I used it as a nasal aspirator and it worked great!
melissa b.
I used these before. i cut one open one time and there was a bunch of mold in it. i even washed it after ever use. needless to say I'll never use one again.
Pembe V.
Bronx , NY
I was given one of these at the hospital but we got this one at out baby shower.it's ok bt i feel like it just doesn't get everything out easily.
Donella g.
This product is good for the little kids that are afraid of something entering the ear just flush the wax out i love it.
Jenny C.
Manchester, KY
I used it as directed from the hospital who gave it to me. I couldn't get anything out of his ears.