BeautyFaceFacial SkincarePeter Thomas Roth
Goodbye Acne AHA/BHA Acne Clearing Gel Face Body Spot Treatment

Goodbye Acne™ AHA/BHA Acne Clearing Gel Face Body Spot Treatment

by Peter Thomas Roth

What it is: An intensive pore-clearing gel combining maximum-strength two percent salicylic acid (BHA) with a potent 10 percent glycolic acid complex (AHA) to target acne.Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Pores, Acne and Blemishes, and OilinessFormulation: Lightweight GelHighlighted Ingredients:- Salicylic Acid (BHA) 2%: Visibly reduces acne blemishes and discourages future breakouts.- Glycolic Acid Complex (AHA) 10%, Licorice, and Arnica: Reduce the appearance of uneven skin tone and texture.- Aloe Vera: Visibly soothes skin.Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, sulfates SLS & SLES, triclocarban, triclosan, and contains less than one percent synthetic fragrance. What Else You Need to Know: Powered by two percent salicylic acid, this gel visibly minimizes acne, pore size, and future blackheads and blemishes. It also soothes skin with aloe and promotes more even-looking tone and texture with a 10 percent glycolic acid complex, licorice, and arnica.

Anyone have luck with this preventing cystic acne?? Hormonal related?
When in your skincare routine is the best time to use this?
I have mild acne and have seen several people post about this product. Is it worth the price?
Start your review of Goodbye Acne™ AHA/BHA Acne Clearing Gel Face Body Spot Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
Brandon W.
Seattle, WA
Goodbye Acne™ AHA/BHA Acne Clearing Gel Face Body Spot Treatment uploaded by Brandon W.
LOVE! I picked this up after reading a recent discussion about the use of BHA/AHA and related exfoliants under arms, as an alternative to deodorant. In short—make the switch. I am a huge eczema sufferer among other things and 95% of deodorant sticks will discolor my armpits and make them break out, all while not defending against the funk. Bleh. Picked this up and haven’t looked back sense. I put this on after I showed, two pumps on each armpit, and it just… doesn’t stink at all. Doesn’t matter the time of day, how much I’ve done, it smells… like it did when I had just started my day. It’s also done a great job and removing some of the discoloration from other deodorant. I can also use this after shaving, though I’d recommend you patch test first. Bought for $50 back in February of 2021, I’m about halfway through the bottle. #Beauty #Grooming #MensGrooming #Skincare
Tianna W.
Richfield, MN
Goodbye Acne™ AHA/BHA Acne Clearing Gel Face Body Spot Treatment uploaded by Tianna W.
Purchased at: Sephora
I rated this product a 4 not 5 because it’s good, not great. However, for the cost you do get a large quantity of product. This will most definitely last me 6+ months. I have a lot of blackheads, and this doesn’t cure them..but it helps reduce the amount of them. It does dry my skin out so I do pair it with Mini Water Drench Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer.
Hattie V.
Markesan, WI
Goodbye Acne™ AHA/BHA Acne Clearing Gel Face Body Spot Treatment uploaded by Hattie V.
I have noticed a small difference in my acne, but do not like how sticky it can leave my face feeling. I have had bad acne my whole life, was on Accutane by age 13. I am 21 now and still have acne so anything that helps it’s a win in my book. I bought from tj max, so definitely worth the price. Love the glass jar with pump And smells clean.
Swathi A.
Lansdowne, PA
Goodbye Acne™ AHA/BHA Acne Clearing Gel Face Body Spot Treatment uploaded by Swathi A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Gel that clears your acne affected areas with one or two applications a day . I use it right after cleansing . Application is confusing clearer instructions would be better
Rita L.
Tulsa
I really like this lol. I haven’t really used mine until yesterday. I had felt a acne/zit bump forming underneath my skin so I quickly rubbed some of this product on. And this morning, this bump underneath my skin has reduced! I will be putting more on the same spot later and hopefully it will disappear by tomorrow! Definitely recommend this.
Hannah O.
Philadelphia, PA
Goodbye Acne™ AHA/BHA Acne Clearing Gel Face Body Spot Treatment uploaded by Hannah O.
Purchased at: Sephora
Makes my pimples disappear overnight. I don’t use it everyday since I don’t have acne anymore, but I keep it around for emergencies and it’s super effective. It doesn’t sting or smell too strong like other AHA/BHA gels. I love how lightweight it is and how it absorbs easily.
Chelsea C.
Abilene, TX
Goodbye Acne™ AHA/BHA Acne Clearing Gel Face Body Spot Treatment uploaded by Chelsea C.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Kinda iffy on this product. Just started using this about a month ago barely see a few changes with my skin. But I do barely get pimples on my face so when I do I use this and i believe it helps get rid of them. Not to harsh no scent. Decent price because I bought it from tj maxx
Regan C.
Not my favorite cleanser. It was too much for my skin, leaving it dry. I did like the smell, but also the price was pretty expensive.
Missa M.
Goodbye Acne™ AHA/BHA Acne Clearing Gel Face Body Spot Treatment uploaded by Missa M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I used to buy clinique when I accidentally saw this one in Sephora and asked for a sample I switched my loyalty from clinique to PTR, I am still loyal to clinique though 😅, but let me tell you why this changed my mind: it is not over drying , works as magic on acne ( since first application acne diminished widely), made my pores shrink and improved my skin overall complex, would definitely suggest that you ask for a sample , I am sure it will work if you have a mild acne as I do from time to time. Thank you PTR
Amanda S.
Tampa, FL
I wanted to love this as I read a lot of good reviews. However immediately upon using it I broke out like crazy. I kept it up for a couple weeks hoping maybe it was just forcing my skin to purge but it kept getting worse. After getting off this and moving back into my regular routine my skin improved quickly.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tara R.
Aubrey, TX
Ashley T.
Homestead , FL
il y a 2 ans
Hannah F. il y a 2 ans
You should definitely moisturize after using this product. The AHA/BHA can dry out your skin and you need to compensate for that. My dermatologist constantly reminds me that, even if I’m trying to get rid of acne, moisturizer is the most important step (besides SPF of course) and should never be skipped.