BY GOODBELLY

GoodBelly® Probiotics Pomegranate Blackberry Flavor Juice Drink.

USDA organic.

For daily digestive health.

Probi-digestis®.

From concentrate. see more...

Alisa N.
La Crosse, WI
This was my best spring find so far! it tastes like an adult version of fruit punch because it's not as sweet as regular juice. it's also well balanced with the tartness of the pomegranate and blackberry. I can really taste the two different fruits in it. I was surprised that this juice tasted so good. I'm glad it is good for your belly too. they have a contest going on if you take a picture with their Smiley face and post it to Facebook or Instagram you might get recognised. I love that you can share about probiotics.
Nicole M.
Denton , TX
This stuff is so delicious. I absolutely LOVE the way it tastes. It definitely met my expectations and I would recommend it to friends and family wholeheartedly. I will sing its praises from the rooftops haha. It was delicious and helped my gut bacteria align itself within a week or two. Definitely worth buying.
jean n.
Davenport, FL
Normally I wouldn't buy juice like this but I had a coupon and it was super cheap lol. So why not try it out. I was nervous at first that it would taste really bad, but much to my surprise it is amazing. Great taste, good for you what more can you ask for.
Amanda S.
Just tried this probiotic for the first time about a week ago and so far I am loving the results! Tastes amazing and isn't too expensive either. Coupons are available as well. Definitely feel like I'm digesting better as well.
Megan J.
I do not love yogurt, so these liquid probiotics really helped! The flavors are pretty good and they work within hours. I am impressed and would recommend this product to other people struggling with regularity.
Keisha B.
Spring Valley, CA
I decided to try good belly a couple of months and it's the best decision I've made . This stuff is absolutely awesome . It keeps me regular and I love this flavor and the mango flavor . I do not like the blueberry flavor because it gives me bad aftertaste . But I've been on a good path of regularity with this stuff so I'm keeping it .!
Desirae M.
I just tried my first GoodBelly product!! It tastes good, a little sour but good!! I love the smiley face on top of the drink, I thought that was cute!! I'm hoping it will help with digestion!!
Jazmin C.
Honestly this is so good it almost taste like Jamba juice. It's not to thick or thin it's perfect. I got mine at safeway and I had a coupon to try this for free. The cool thing is its soy and dairy free and it's vegan as well. I recommend trying this is think anyone would love this flavor.
Lara S.
Sedro Woolley, WA
This stuff saved me! No lie, I have terrible GERD and was on prilosec. The prilosec made me Ill and was in a lot of pain, I bought good belly and gave it a shot and I immediately started feeling better. I now have been prilosec free for two months, even though I still get heartburn from occasional trigger foods if I drink good belly and stay on it it's so minimal. My life is finally back and the pomegranate kind is the best tasting.
Milena A.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I've been purchasing good belly products for months now and I highly recommend them. The coconut water one is awesome because it has very little calories, very low carbs and it works amazingly well. I find myself being regular more often whenever I drink this product and find that I don't have acid reflux or any other stomach issues when drinking it regularly.
Heather L.
Fairport, NY
I have this at my local store but been looking for the goodbelly shots to try instead of this drink. Anyone have feedback on the shots? The juices have a high amount of sugar for me.
Lauren H.
Hickory, NC
Is this overly sweet?
Lisa H.
columbus, MS
Foodie Expert
I have tried the mango do they have others flavors beside pomegranate and mango
Maery S.
Redmond, WA
I've been eyeing this at the store lately. What kind of consistency does this product have? I'm afraid it will be quite thick.
S. W.
Foodie Expert
How many calories are in this?