BY GOODBELLY

GoodBelly® Probiotics Pomegranate Blackberry Flavor Juice Drink.

USDA organic.

For daily digestive health.

Probi-digestis®.

From concentrate. see more...

Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
I really enjoy good belly products. A nice alternative to yogurt, great for digestion. I use this product often all three flavors are amazing. Pomegranate blackberry is a winning taste combination. 100 percent satisfied. GoodBelly Probiotics Juice Drink Pomegranate Blackberry Flavor
Vivian R.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this! I've also tried the mango flavor and that is great too. I thought because its healthy that it must not taste great, but boy was I wrong I chugged it ! oops. lol The only con would be is that I wish they sold a variation of sizes because i hate having to buy a lot of small bottles .
Liesl G.
I'm always trying to find new ways to add Probiotics into my diet. At first I was worried that this wouldn't taste good but I figured I'd give it a try since I love pomegranate. I will say I was pleasantly surprised, it's not as tart as I would like but it is pleasant. I do wish you could get it in larger containers.
Allison V.
Knoxville, TN
This is my favorite good belly flavor! it tastes delicious so i feel like im getting a fruity and refreshing treat every morning with breakfast. Ive always had very bad intestinal issues, and i love my probiotics! i only wish the package had more servings!
Jazmine G.
Bay City, MI
I was a bit scared to test this out but I always try something once. The flavor is so yummy the berry over powers the pomegranate but you still get the tartness. The only thing is I wish there was more sizes because you have to drink so much of it for it to be affective.
Ashley-Rahne M.
I got a full carton of this from Whole Foods with my voucher and I got it in the Pomegranate Blackberry the other varieties available were like Coconut and Blueberry Acai and I'm not a big fan of those, but I LOVE Pomegranate. I tried a little bit of this in my juice glass because I'm not a fan of blackberry, though, and the carton was frozen when I got it from the store. It's pretty alright; kind of watery, but the blackberry definitely dominates in terms of flavour power so I had to sip it slowly for the little bit that I had. It doesn't smell the greatest, so that made me tentative, but I was pleasantly surprised, just not as satisfied as I would have liked to be. That being said, the healthiest thing I drink is water or Bolthouse Farm smoothies. I am an AVID soda drinker (I know, it's terrible!). So considering I wasn't completely turned off when I have two cans of Cherry Coke every day, it's definitely impressive!!! I can definitely see using this as an extra boost for a smoothie or power juice, though! I couldn't gulp this, but I could probably pace myself with a straw, and if you're a fan of blackberry, you should really enjoy it! Especially if you drink this kind of stuff pretty often!
Desirae M.
I just tried my first GoodBelly product!! It tastes good, a little sour but good!! I love the smiley face on top of the drink, I thought that was cute!! I'm hoping it will help with digestion!!
Alisa N.
La Crosse, WI
This was my best spring find so far! it tastes like an adult version of fruit punch because it's not as sweet as regular juice. it's also well balanced with the tartness of the pomegranate and blackberry. I can really taste the two different fruits in it. I was surprised that this juice tasted so good. I'm glad it is good for your belly too. they have a contest going on if you take a picture with their Smiley face and post it to Facebook or Instagram you might get recognised. I love that you can share about probiotics.
Jazmin C.
Honestly this is so good it almost taste like Jamba juice. It's not to thick or thin it's perfect. I got mine at safeway and I had a coupon to try this for free. The cool thing is its soy and dairy free and it's vegan as well. I recommend trying this is think anyone would love this flavor.
Nicole M.
Denton , TX
This stuff is so delicious. I absolutely LOVE the way it tastes. It definitely met my expectations and I would recommend it to friends and family wholeheartedly. I will sing its praises from the rooftops haha. It was delicious and helped my gut bacteria align itself within a week or two. Definitely worth buying.
Heather L.
Fairport, NY
I have this at my local store but been looking for the goodbelly shots to try instead of this drink. Anyone have feedback on the shots? The juices have a high amount of sugar for me.
Lauren H.
Hickory, NC
Is this overly sweet?
Lisa H.
Columbus, MS
I have tried the mango do they have others flavors beside pomegranate and mango
Maery S.
Redmond, WA
I've been eyeing this at the store lately. What kind of consistency does this product have? I'm afraid it will be quite thick.
S. W.
How many calories are in this?