BY GOODBELLY

GoodBelly® Mango Flavor Probiotics Juice Drink.

Dairy-free.

USDA organic.

Mango flavor.

Juice drink for daily digestive health*.

Probi-Digestis®.

From concentrate. see more...

KayLeigh L.
Winston Salem, NC
GoodBelly Probiotics Juice Drink Mango Flavor this is my new obsession to put in my daily smoothies! I love that it’s a probiotic because I do have GI troubles and the flavor is amazing- true mango flavor! I bought this at Kroger and I will definitely try another flavor next.
Barbara H.
I recently bought this because I wanted to start incorporating probiotics into my diet and this was a great choice. It’s a little pricey, but not too much. I would say it could be a little less sweet, since too much sugar isn’t good for you. But, overall I will be purchasing this again because it’s excellent for indigestion issues & just your health in general.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
This is a great product for those looking for non GMO, soy free, dairy free or vegan. Has a great taste. Price point is reasonable as well. Found this in my local kroger.
Nicky S.
Iowa City, IA
I recently found this juice when grocery shopping. It was in the "health" section of the store, so I wasn't expecting much in terms of flavor, but I love mangoes and it was not too expensive, so I decided to give it a try. I was actually going to wait until the next day to try it, but my mango loving parents found it in the refrigerator and got excited. They started raving about how good the juice I brought home was, so I decided that I had to try it that night before they drank it all on me. They were right. This stuff is delicious! It tastes just like mangoes! We drank over half of the carton that night. And on top of it all, it's dairy-free, vegan, and has probiotics. It almost seems too good to be true. I am so glad I tried this product, and I will definitely be picking up more!
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I received a coupon for a free bottle from a Social Nature campaign, and honestly, I wasn't expecting too much from it. It only contains 25% juice, and has 22g of sugar per serving, which is a lot, especially for someone like me who is trying to watch their sugar intake. Negatives aside, this juice tastes amazing! It has an authentic mango flavor, and is dairy-free, soy-free, vegan, non-gmo, and contains a healthy amount of probiotics. I love that it supports healthy digestion - when your digestive system is off, you'll never feel your best, and the fact that this juice helps promote a more regular, healthy digestive system is a huge plus. I would definitely consider purchasing more for my entire family to enjoy. I'm so glad I got to try it out!
Kristina K.
Dallas, TX
YESSS! I just started my 12 day refresh about 5 days ago and I love it and have already turned my parents onto these. I drink it in the morning and love the Mango. I have extra cartons in my fridge already, the marketing and branding is also so cute and current. I love the website where you can track progress and get coupons.
Lisa H.
Columbus, MS
Good for my belly lol GoodBelly is great. I just started back on my healthy foods and I need something for my digestive system and found this product and wow so happy I tried its a great flavor and taste good kinda pricey but its worth every cent
Chelsey P.
WINCHESTER, KY
I love goodbelly! It's really hard to find probiotics that don't include dairy or aren't super expensive. This gives you that. And to top it off, they offer it organic here! Win Win Win for me. I throw this in my morning smoothies and it really helps keep me "regular". And this flavor is by far my favorite that they offer.
Myra H.
This is so good! I've noticed since using this that I've had less uncomfortable bloating. I feel more confident and people have stopped asking if I'm pregnant on random days now, haha. it's also fairly inexpensive, and because I appreciate that there's no dairy since I'm lactose intolerant.
Miriam B.
I cannot say how much this product has worked for me. I feel less constipated, it boosted my metabolism something that I was having a great issue with for a while. I love these juices but the mango has to be my favorite. It tastes great and it helps me with my little issue lol.
haley b.
Does this taste good or okay?
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
Does this come in any other flavors?
Georgia C.
How long are these good for after opening? Thanks!
Elena H.
Murrieta, CA
Would it be okay to give my 4 year old ?