GoodBelly Probiotic Low Fat Yogurt, Lactose-Free, Peach

GoodBelly® Probiotic Low Fat Yogurt, Lactose-Free, Peach

GoodBelly� Probiotic Lactose-Free Low Fat Yogurt is made with thoughtfully chosen ingredients that are both super tasty and good for your belly. Packed with 1 billion powerful probiotics and 11 grams of protein�satisfy your taste buds while giving your gut some good stuff!

How is the texture? Is it chalky or chunky?
Start your review of GoodBelly® Probiotic Low Fat Yogurt, Lactose-Free, Peach!
SAMANTHA E.
Sutton, NE
Yuck!! Terrible texture and with my sensative stomach i thought this would help with my stomach and it would not stay in my system long enough. The aftertaste in the mouth was rough kinda like spoiled milk..in my opinion.
Sarah H.
Cork
GoodBelly® Probiotic Low Fat Yogurt, Lactose-Free, Peach uploaded by Sarah H.
I love these yogurts so much but peach is definitely the best flavour. They are way better than the other probiotic yogurts and they taste delicious. I have my whole fridge full of them. They are good for kids too