Goodal Waterest First Essence uploaded by Melinda V.

BY GOODAL

Our best-selling Waterest First Essence has been newly updated to include 80% of twice-fermented Whole Lotus Flower Complex. It effectively purifies and hydrates skin overnight with our patented Hyaluronic Acid and Vitality Capsules; allows skin to retain moisture overnight resulting in clear, hydrated skin in the morning. The unique texture is specially designed to create an added layer for moisture protection. The fermented essence fills skin densely with moisture and also provides brightening, anti-aging and anti-wrinkle care. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
kendra w.
kendra w.
Washington, DC
I dont know how to describe this product, its like a thick liquid. When I first received a sample, it said take the liquid and press it into your skin! When I use my Retin A to clear my skin you can get peeling for a few days after which is more noticeable after you put on your makeup. I took this and pressed it into the skin and the Flaking was GONE! I did not even mess up my makeup and you couldn't tell. For that this product to me was AMAZING! I immediately purchased he full size and couldn't believe how large the product was. I think you could even press it on your skin before makeup as well. This is one of those amazing Korean beauty product that I would recommend.
Melinda V.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
This stuff is amazing. I received it in my January Korean beauty box from birchbox as well. It was a small bottle but it did last a good amount of time. It really does work well it almost feels like a gel. I just patted it into my face gently and then went about my normal routine. It didn't make me oily kg anything an it absorbs very quickly. I plan to buy the full size for myself soon. I have acne prone skin and it didn't make me greasy or cause any breakouts. I definitely recommend this product!
Abby C.
Abby C.
Riverside, RI
Love this! Full size is a super large bottle. great smell, absorbs very quickly. Received a sample first from Birchbox then purchased the full size, highly recommend.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
I am in love with this first essence!! The scent is so pleasant but I think Goodal products all smell nice (at least the ones I have tried). A little goes a long way - only one or two drops needed for my entire face and neck. It absorbs into my skin rather quickly after tapping it in for a few seconds. It feels pretty hydrating and the effects don't seem to be temporary. It actually feels that way all day/night. I've been using this product for almost two months, and I barely used about a fifth or less of the bottle.
Vilma V.
Vilma V.
I received this as a sample in my Korean Beauty themed January Birchbox. It is a moisturizer with a serum consistency. Yet it is very light. Does not cause breakouts. Perfect for day or night alone or under makeup. This is also a good aftercare skincare product to use after a glycolic peel or mask. Has a very pleasant scent. Would definitely recommend.
olga m.
olga m.
P C Beach, FL
I received this product in my monthly subscription Birchbox . The size of the buttle was really small but it last me . I useded couple times already , usually in the morning before applying make up. It's greate for oily skin . It's absorbs fast in to my skin and smells good !!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
I was surprised by this product. a water to moisturize skin??? but amazingly it does. it leaves my skin feeling super soft and smooth. no greasy feeling at all. smells amazing. my only complaint is that is a little hard to get out of the bottle and spread onto skin.
Caeli D.
Caeli D.
I received a sample of this in my birch box and I love it. It makes my skin so soft and gives me that nice a natural looking dewy glow. Will be repurchasing
Elizabeth  B.
Elizabeth B.
Oshkosh , WI
Got a sample in my January Birchbox & ended up really liking this product. It's light & would be a great moisturizer for the summer.
Linda S.
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
Got a sample of this in a recent Birchbox and I just love it. Lightly scented and gel-ly texture feels amazing and absorbs very quickly. Very hydrating!