Goodal Waterest Fine Mist

by GOODAL

Waterest Fine Mist - Formulated with twice-fermented whole lotus flower complex and positive ion polymer, Waterest Fine Mist by Goodal envelops the skin in a hydrating protective layer to keep it safe from harmful environmental factors. Use this gentle, fast-absorbing mist as a toner or on the go, to rehydrate and soothe your skin through out the day, helping to lock moisture in and refreshing your complexion.Key Benefits:Double fermented mixture of the whole lotus including the flower, roots, leaves and seeds lock moisture in the skinPurifying power of the Lotus provide detoxifying and hydration benefits to skinFine mist envelops skin for instant rehydrationCreates a protective layer to keep it safe from harmful environmental factorsBotanical plant extracts hydrate, soothe, and refreshes skin - Waterest Fine Mist

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Goodal Waterest Fine Mist!
Augusta, Maine
I am addicted to this Fine Most by Goodall! I found this treasure at T.J. Maxx. I can't believe I have lived this long without this. After just a couple of days of use I noticed a difference in the texture of my facial skin.

Looking for your answer?