Goodal Refine Pore Tightening Essence

by GOODAL

Keep skin clear and moisturized with this Goodal Refine Pore Tightening Essence. Features Thuja Orientalis Seed Extract that refines and tightens pores plus a patented complex of plant ingredients that normalize hydration levels to keep skin soft. Control sebum production and minimize the appearance of pores Perfect for all skin types.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Goodal Refine Pore Tightening Essence!
Danielle J.
Jamaica, NY
At first we didn’t have a good relationship, but then it started to work...suppose my skin changed. I got it on sale for less than $10. Im not sure how much it is normally. My pores did shrink on my face for a little while, but not for the whole day. Still using this to product til this day
Jina P.
I am not sure if it is tightening my pores to be exact, but the product itself has a cooling affect on my skin that I like. However, it is not harsh at all and it gets absorbed right away which is something that I like so that I can put on a moisturizer right after.

Looking for your answer?