BY GOODAL

A pore refining toner formulated with enzymatic willow that has been fermented for 7 days and with a slightly acidic pH balance of 5.0 that thoroughly cleanses clogged pores. Also includes a patented plant ingredient based complex with amino acids that help with anti-aging concerns. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jina P.
I bought this along with the essence.  Similar to the essence, I do like the cooling affect on my skin, but I do not see any significant improvement with my pores. I do feel that it does a decent job as a regular toner though, and am willing to repurchase but probably will not go out of my way to find it again.
Skye T.
This seems like a good product but I'm addicted to toner so I've been using my more "fun" toners first. The few times I tried this, it was a smooth application, not irritating or anything. As for pore refinement, I don't know. I love the Goodal brand, though, esp. their double bright toner!