BY GOODAL

A nutrient-infused exfoliator, made into a creamy serum that transforms into a foaming peel. Effectively remove dead skin cells, cleansing and detoxifying pores without stripping the skin of essential moisture. Natural and pure ingredients promote healthy skin and vitality while also protecting the skin from environmental stressors that can cause premature aging. see more...

• When you say this is expensive, how expensive is it?? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Erin C.
Marietta, GA
So, I love Korean skincare and was excited to try this peel that isn't really a peel... If feels like a mild cleanser that creates a lot of suds with slight exfoliation. A little does go a loonng way, which is nice, but since it didn't give me exceptional results, I don't think I will be repurchasing this one.
Anne T.
While I feel like this might be kind of overpriced, it's a fun product to use, and it is a fun peel that makes my skin feel brand new. The peel doesn't feel chemical, it just feels like you're washing your face and like it has foam on it. And it didn't irritate my skin!
Vilma V.
I received this with my Korean Beauty themed January Birchbox. It is an effective exfoliating peel that bubbles up when applied and then works as an exfoliant when massaged into the skin. I am very satisfied with the effectiveness and soothing feel of this bubble peel.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Received a sample size of this in my birchbox as well and it did a great job but maybe because I have only tried it once, I have yet to notice a difference. My face is clean and soft which is a plus! I'm not against it so I would recommend to others.
Karen P.
Baton Rouge, LA
I think this product is very good but it's too expensive to be a korean product. They are usually cheaper but this brand is not. It cleans the skin very well though.
ilona i.
Brooklyn, NY
Expensive but does the job, the bottle is nicely designed easy to use it did okay on my expectations. It was in the middle, not bad on the packaging. It's an okay product no I wouldn't because it's too expensive.
Lindsay P.
I love this product. I only use it maybe twice a week, which is really all I need. It’s not drying or anything. Leaves my skin feeling great!!
Rachel N.
Los Lunas, NM
I got this as a sample from birchbox and omg its so amazing , i use this with the yerbe matte wash (same brand) and have had amazing results!
Tinkki E.
Feels nice to the skin and exfoliates. It also seems to clear the skin of impurities and brings brightness and life to the skin
Jennie B.
Manton, MI
When you say this is expensive, how expensive is it??