Goodal Moisture Barrier Liquid uploaded by Ciara h.Goodal Moisture Barrier Liquid uploaded by Anna V.Goodal Moisture Barrier Liquid uploaded by Jenny P.

BY GOODAL

Moisture Barrier Liquid - The Goodal Moisture Barrier Liquid is a highly concentrated formula that delivers the benefits of a toner, serum and an emulsion moisturizer in one simple product for ultimate anti-aging benefits. Using an innovative fermentation technology, mistletoe leaves and fruit are ground together and are extracted by dispersed steam and stored in a bamboo container for fermentation. The fermentation process creates a milder formulation that allows for improved absorption of key ingredients for nourished and hydrated skin that lasts. Niacinamide provides brightening and anti-inflammatory benefits for a more bright, even youthful complexion. - Moisture Barrier Liquid see more...

Ciara h.
Fairfax, VA
This product changed my skin and my life. I give it 5/5 because it really does lock in moisture. I have been using this product for 7 months. I am going back to purchase it for the seventh time. It is truly a game changer. It keeps your skin clowning and feeling fresh. It is so nice and easy to put on day and night. I usually have dry skin but with this product I have smooth, glowing skin. Highly recommend! Goodal Moisture Barrier Liquid
Michelle H.
This has become a MUST in my beauty routine. It gives my skin the softest, supplest feel and protects the skin from environmental factors. It absorbs fast and is VERY lightweight. I highly recommend it, and I use it practically everyday. Worth it!
Irish R.
I got mine through the skin care products of Ulta and I really like it , lightweight , hydrates my under eye , and makes it supple , I use it everyday , I love Korean products and I highly recommend it
Jenny P.
I love this product. On days that I'm in a rush, I just love how I can just tone, apply my first essence and then use this product to seal in the moisture without a bunch more steps, which I then follow with a moisturizer with spf or sunscreen. It leaves my skin feeling nice and hydrated, even though it has a slight stickiness at first when you apply and then touch it. Otherwise, it absorbs nicely and feels (and smells) so nice. If I use it in my normally routine, I typically use it as an after serum step bc it's more viscous. The size seems to be a great deal so far. I've had it for about two months and it doesn't seem like I've used half of the bottle yet. I got mine from Ulta and it's a shame not more people know about it.
Arlene C.
Salisbury
Received this as a sample in a box of best skin care products. Already purchased the full size as I love it. Wash my face and use this right after, and I have noticed softer brighter skin everyday. Word of advice, a little of this goes a long way.
Michenly G.
Raymore , MO
I love this stuff! It goes on really smooth and doesn’t have a really powerful smell to it. It feels nice on your skin but does tend to get a bit sticky if you use too much. My skin is overall brighter after using this product.
Brooke S.
Mishawaka, IN
I have been looking into K beauty products and received this and absolutely love it. this is the first step after washing and it had a nice light fresh clean scent ( natural not chemical). my skin drinks this up and keeps my face hydrated all day but you can't feel it's there. I look forward to seeing the long term benefits of this.. I recommend trying this out
Jamie S.
Pleasant Pr, WI
This is a little sticky but that makes it a great primer as well. It doesn't really have a scent but you can feel the moisture all day.
Anna V.
Wow i love this so much makes my face feeling super clean and fresh the moment i put it on