Goodal Double Bright Emulsion uploaded by QUEEN L.

BY GOODAL

Double Bright Emulsion - Achieve double the benefits with a brightening moisturizer that clarifies the skin while nourishing it with hydration. Formulated with Goodal's patented Platol-White C Complex and fermented white peony extracts, let nature nurture the skin and optimize its natural radiance.Key Benefits:Double the fermentation for double the brightening and hydrationBrightens overall complexion for radiant skinDeeply nourishing and replenishes hydration to skinNon-sticky and fast absorbingPatented low molecular hyaluronic acid to help skin lock moisture in for hydration that lasts - Double Bright Emulsion see more...

Buy on Amazon
Skye T.
New York , NY
My favorite toner I've ever owned, hands down. Goes on creamy like a moisturizer but dries clear and fast. I used to love to shower just for the opportunity to apply this stuff anew! Sadly my bottle is now empty, though it lasted a decent amount of time. I bought it on sale and can't really justify spending full price on it when I happen to be a toner addict with like five back up toners!
QUEEN L.
Love this brightening emulsion. The texture is a bit thicker than lotion. It has a pleasant floral scent, which may be a drawback for those who don't like scented facial products. I've gone through almost the whole bottle and have noticed a significant difference in my skin. I apply it at night on my areas with hyperpigmentation and tap it into my face for better absorption.
Olivia Y.
Wanted a brightening lotion to help with old hyperpigmentated acne marks. Have noticed some changes since using. Sturdy clean minimalist packaging. No problem with dispensing either. Lightweight and great smelling product! Absorbs quickly, very hydrating and a little goes a long way.