good2grow Strawberry Kiwi 6 oz. Fruit Juice with Spill-Proof TMNT SippaTop Bottle Topper

BY UNKNOWN

An infamous Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Spill-Proof SippaTop tops this delicious good2grow Strawberry Kiwi Juice fortified with enough Vitamin C for the whole day which will make kids and parents smile. see more...

Chelsea R.
Leesburg, FL
I e loves these juices at our house! My two boys love getting the different characters. We’ve gotten around 10 different ones and they always want another when we go shopping. I love that it’s a nutritional drink with cute and reusable packaging but I do with it wasn’t so expensive. The amount of juice that you get for the price isn’t too great.
Hollie P.
Cleburne, TX
My 2 year old daughter loves these! Mom loves them because they don't spill and they are easily accessible! Only reason they are not 5 stars in my book is the cost. UT hey, you get what you pay for I guess!
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
I like these as a treat. 1 serving of fruits and vegetables combined. Spill proof lid. No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. Tons of fun character lids for kids to choose from.
sak k.
Lodi, CA
My kids love this juice. I like it because its spill proof and i refill the bottle easy without having to worry about them makimg a spill!
Tanya F.
Billerica, MA
Love these..my nephew loves this so much he wants one everyday for lunch and sometime dinner
Cristie G.
What is the best character youve found and where? We found Mickey Mouse Roadsters at Target in the food court!