BY GOOD2GROW

good2grow® 100% Fruit Punch Juice.

Naturally good.

No sugar added.

110 calories per bottle.

100% apple pear & grape juice from concentrate with added natural flavors and other ingredients. see more...

Cindy V.
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
0pinion:
as a treat, I buy my kids these cool juice bottles that we reuse. I haven't tasted the apple juice, but I am sure my kids love it.

The price:
The price is a little pricey.. around 3-4 dollars at my local store. I wish they could be cheaper!!

Overall:
Kids like them, different characters. We have sponge Bob, spider man, Dora, princess Anna ,hulk, scoobie doo, hello kitty.. so any lol.
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Haleyville, AL
My daughter always begs for these drinks. They have very cute packaging and taste great. They are high in sugar though. Other than that they meet my expectations. They can be reusable for a short time but are hard to clean.
Candi B.
Candi B.
I love that they make the tops the same way as a sappy cup which means less spills. I also like that they offer a variety of different characters. easy to pick up on the go and they are healthy too with 100% juice
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
New Castle, DE
Foodie Expert
We love the entire good2grow line! I love three fact that there's no sugar added and that some of the flavors incorporate veggies!!! My 22 month old loves them and we've started to collect all the different tops!
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Rocky Mount, NC
Foodie Expert
My daughter loves these she has every hello kitty on I have seen. I love that they are affordable and I love that they have great flavors everyone can love
cassie b.
cassie b.
Pennington Gap, VA
Foodie Expert
My daughter loves these!! She loves picking out which character she wants to. So convenient when your on the go and they don't leak or spill.
Adriana Z.
Adriana Z.
Mission, TX
My kids love these! They love all the different characters they have. And they love the juice too!
Mari A.
Mari A.
My son loves them he got all the ninja turtle ones twice and they make a great reward cups
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Watertown, NY
Foodie Expert
I actually sell these at my work. I work at a convenience store and we recently just got these in. What drew me to them were the different characters on top. I though in my head, man, my daughter would love these. I proceeded to look at the label and saw it was 100% juice with no sugar or artificial flavoring. I decided to give them a go. They come in grape, apple, and fruit punch. My daughter obviously loved the characters on top but more importantly, she loved the juice. She really loves the fruit punch flavor. These are easy to find and affordable so they have become a staple in my household. Very pleased.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Cumming, GA
These are good drinks to go if you need something fast. They are A little bit overpriced for what you get. It is more about The bottle and the design than the actual drink itself. I would recommend you if you want something to keep your kids preoccupied while in the car.