BY GOOD2GROW

good2grow® 100% Fruit Punch Juice.

Naturally good.

No sugar added.

110 calories per bottle.

100% apple pear & grape juice from concentrate with added natural flavors and other ingredients. see more...

Amber W.
Springtown, TX
This is a little pricey but my son loved it. His came with a Thomas the Train top. It helped occupy him in a busy store and he's loved using it so I'd recommend it. We've also been able to reuse the bottle with more "Thomas Juice." Good buy.
Jamie L.
Watertown, NY
I actually sell these at my work. I work at a convenience store and we recently just got these in. What drew me to them were the different characters on top. I though in my head, man, my daughter would love these. I proceeded to look at the label and saw it was 100% juice with no sugar or artificial flavoring. I decided to give them a go. They come in grape, apple, and fruit punch. My daughter obviously loved the characters on top but more importantly, she loved the juice. She really loves the fruit punch flavor. These are easy to find and affordable so they have become a staple in my household. Very pleased.
Lauren W.
Cumming, GA
These are good drinks to go if you need something fast. They are A little bit overpriced for what you get. It is more about The bottle and the design than the actual drink itself. I would recommend you if you want something to keep your kids preoccupied while in the car.
Jazmin C.
My kids love these because of the caps and the juice. They have different kinds of juices like apple, fruit punch and a vegetable blend. They also come in either 6oz or 8oz bottles. There are 2 different types of caps, spill proof and the ones you pull up. These are great to reuse but if you're planning on reusing them then I'd suggest using a pipe cleaner to clean the caps. If you don't wash them immediately then they will start to mold and smell funky. They're about 2 bucks at Walmart but other times they can be a bit pricey.
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
0pinion:
as a treat, I buy my kids these cool juice bottles that we reuse. I haven't tasted the apple juice, but I am sure my kids love it.

The price:
The price is a little pricey.. around 3-4 dollars at my local store. I wish they could be cheaper!!

Overall:
Kids like them, different characters. We have sponge Bob, spider man, Dora, princess Anna ,hulk, scoobie doo, hello kitty.. so any lol.
Glorivee B.
Kissimmee, FL
Well, first of this juice tasted like pure sugar.. I saw the my son wasn't drinking it and after I took a sip I knew why. Keep in mind my three year old love candy so to find this sweet.. Well! Second, I decided to just take it home, I could have filled it with something else. Well, as I'm about to clean it there was black stuff all over the inside of the bottle. Was pretty gross. Just glad my son didn't drink that.
Rebecca C.
Wilmington, DE
We love the entire good2grow line! I love three fact that there's no sugar added and that some of the flavors incorporate veggies!!! My 22 month old loves them and we've started to collect all the different tops!
Lindsey D.
Haleyville, AL
My daughter always begs for these drinks. They have very cute packaging and taste great. They are high in sugar though. Other than that they meet my expectations. They can be reusable for a short time but are hard to clean.
Candi B.
I love that they make the tops the same way as a sappy cup which means less spills. I also like that they offer a variety of different characters. easy to pick up on the go and they are healthy too with 100% juice
Christina L.
Pocatello, ID
My daughter love's getting these!! I love how they have a character on the straw part. It get's the children excited about juice. And then after she finishes the drink I like to clean it out and reuse it =)