Good2Grow 100% Fruit Punch

8oz 100% fruit juice

Does it have different flavor for different cartoons ?
Start your review of Good2Grow 100% Fruit Punch!
yuraima L.
Good2Grow 100% Fruit Punch uploaded by yuraima L.
We love these juices for children for 3 reasons, the first is that they are delicious, the second is that the thermos are anti-spill, that is, the child does not make a mess when he is drinking the juice and the third is that they are collectibles, they are the best
Danielle Y.
Hillsboro, IA
Good2Grow 100% Fruit Punch uploaded by Danielle Y.
My kids absolutely LOVE these juices! I get the 3 packs everytime we go to the store. My kids think they are really fun with all the different character caps. It is also really nice that some are spill proof! It better than buying juice with the twist caps and then they spill all over the vehicle. I'd recommend these to parents of toddlers. The kids love them! Only reason I gave a 4 star instead of 5 is because they are pretty pricey. $6-7 in my area for just 3 little juices is a bit much and they dont last long.
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,056 reviews
Good2Grow 100% Fruit Punch uploaded by Melissa B.
My 5yo daughter LOVES these character juices!!! I really like that most of them are 100% juice and they’re so convenient when you’re on the go. I also throw them right in the dishwasher and reuse them, so they’re definitely worth the price!!
Valeria T.
Good2Grow 100% Fruit Punch uploaded by Valeria T.
Excelente idea de traer figuras y volver a utilizarlos es fantástico a mi pequeña le ha encantado le puedo poner otros jugos o bebidas que no le gusten y se lo toma al ver su personaje preferido ahorita trae de moda baby sharks 💖
Nicole R.
Purchased at: Target
Lifesavers!!! I couldn’t get my 4 year old off the bottle and used these to get him off. I would wash and refill and reuse over and over. Not only did they work for a bottle, it’s spill proof!! Now I tell all my friends about these!! 10/10
jennifer R.
Suisun City, CA
Good2Grow 100% Fruit Punch uploaded by jennifer R.
My son is obsessed with these. They are a little pricey but that is the only negative thing I have to say about them. He reuses the bottle once or twice too. These are good for trips or at home . Pictured is the strawberry kiwi flavor and he also likes the fruit punch one. Not a big fan of the apple flavor.
Rebecca H.
Beaumont, CA
Good2Grow 100% Fruit Punch uploaded by Rebecca H.
Purchased at: Amazon
My kids just love these good to grow fruit juices. They are 72% juice with only about 60 cal in each bottle. They come with super fun characters that my kids love we end up collecting all the lids and get different ones each time we purchase one.
Gabrielle G.
Mckinney, TX
My little one’s favorite. If we go on a trip & stop at a gas station, they usually have these in stock. I like the cap because it is spill proof & has cute characters. I would recommend to parents with little ones! ✨
Nikayah M.
Epping, NH
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids absolutely LOVE these characters juices. Everytime we go into Walmart we get atleast 2 each
Aspen A.
Hubert, NC
Good2Grow 100% Fruit Punch uploaded by Aspen A.
My kids love these! We have a large collection of tops which the kids love. But my absolute favorite part, is they never leak. They’re a bit pricy for every day, but my kids get them every time we go shopping!