Good2Grow 100% Apple Juice

6oz 100% apple juice

Has anyone seen alternatives to these? My son loves the top but they are pretty pricey. We do reuse them.
I haven't seen these refills, where can I find them?
Start your review of Good2Grow 100% Apple Juice!
Eva O.
Conway, SC
Good2Grow 100% Apple Juice uploaded by Eva O.
Purchased at: Walmart
My grandchildren love these. I love that they are healthy and very good for them too! I also love that they do not leak, so it’s not messy like many other juice bottles for younger kids. I highly recommend these juices.
Bridget M.
Clifton Hts, PA
Good2Grow 100% Apple Juice uploaded by Bridget M.
When we are out for the day with the kids I’ll pick these drinks up because they are easy for the on the go. Fairly spill proof unless you have a wild toddler like me. They are kind of expensive because stores me sell them for nearly $4 each. I buy multiple when they are on sale for 2/$6. I usually keep the bottle when they are done and reuse them a couple times for water or juice. I’m able to clean them on top shelf in dishwasher.
Jamie A.
Charlotte, NC
Good2Grow 100% Apple Juice uploaded by Jamie A.
Purchased at: Target
I buy my daughter one every single time. They honestly are a bit pricey but the cute characters and her smile get me every time. She has been collecting these since she was 11 months old. I love the flavors and that there is no added sugar. No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. #mommyapproved my toddler loves them!!
Nicole R.
Purchased at: Target
Lifesavers!!! I couldn’t get my 4 year old off the bottle and used these to get him off. I would wash and refill and reuse over and over. Not only did they work for a bottle, it’s spill proof!! Now I tell all my friends about these!! 10/10
Erica L.
My kid's & grandson absolutely love these drink's. They taste really good, they aren't to sweet, the prices for them are decent, all the tops are super cute, you can keep them & reuse & refurbish them however you want. We have so many different tops that my kid's have been saving up that I'm losing space to put them & my youngest keeps telling me that she wants to collect them all so every time she see's a new one or one she doesn't have, she has to get it. I really wish I had one of those juice stands that they have at the stores cause then I'd have more room to store their drink's as well. Good2Grow 100% Appleg Juice, 6 fl oz, 4 count Good2Grow 100% Apple Juice
Amy B.
La Porte, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
My kid loves these juice bottles. But they are SO expensive! It is a sales tactic. Make them look cute, then charge the amount for one bottle that a big jug would cost of juice.
Casey J.
Lyman, SC
My child absolutely loves these juice bottles. She is always so excited to get the different characters on top of her juice. They are somewhat expensive but I will pay for it just to make her happy. I would buy these again even though they are expensive.
Emily L.
Purchased at: Walmart
My hole family gets these drinks for the cartoon characters on the lid my sister has tryed most of the flavors but our favorite is Apple most of the other flavors don't tastes so good but everyones taste buds so can't just say u don't like the flavors if you haven't tryed it yet but I recommend get the apple ones
Cecilia G.
Good2Grow 100% Apple Juice uploaded by Cecilia G.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great way to spoil my little nephews and nieces. Ages. 2 -11 they will definitely enjoy thier favorite cartoon. Carachters on the lids as they can collect all they also low on sugars and great healthy or tummy detoxants for children to enjoy.
Katie G.
Benson, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter loves these juices! They have different characters on the kids and she loves picking out different ones each time. They’re affordable and best of all, healthy!