Good2Go Black No Pull Dog Harness, Medium uploaded by MaryBeth S.Good2Go Black No Pull Dog Harness, Medium uploaded by Claire M.

BY GOOD2GO

Good2Go Black No Pull Dog Harness, Medium see more...

Claire M.
I bought this at Petco and this harness is amazing! My dog used to pull so badly, and with this, he doesn't pull at all! He's 42 pounds, and it works perfectly on him, and it's affordable! I definitely recommend this!
Tawnee L.
Belfast, NY
I was having problems walking my dog so I decided to give this harness a try and I wasn't disappointed. It works so much better than other no pulling items and it doesn't hurt their necks at all. I would get again.
Grace castro c.
tlaquepaque jalisco
Me encanta por que este harnes es la mejor opcion cuando quieres que tu mascota te obedezca de ir caminando junto ati sin que el te este jalando o incluso lastimes a tu mascota al galarla del su cuello por que a ellos les molesta
Ksenya P.
richmond hill
Both my frenchie and pug are in these! Really helped with training them on no pulling as it doesn’t go around the neck and suffocate them. Quite affordable and lasts forever.