BY NABISCO

Announcing Veggie Blend, a snack-star made with rice & veggies, and now, baked to crispy perfection! Oh yes. see more...

• I'm looking for a tasty gluten free cracker. Has anybody tried th...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Courtney B.
Arcadia
I wasn't sure what to expect from these but I've been looking for a healthier snack and I came across these. I was actually quite surprised and pleased with these! They give you that crunch of a chip without all the negative ingredients and unhealthy qualities. They taste pretty good, too! I've so far only tried these, but I also have a Chipotle flavor in the cupboard and I'm super excited to try them!
Kristin S.
Richmond, VA
I love Good Thins especially the Sweet Potato flavor. I just tried these and they are okay. They don't have much taste to them and are a little dry. They are gluten free which is a plus for some. They would probably be better with hummus or a dip.
Carlita H.
Rigby, ID
Omg!!! This taste like a full meal to me. The flavor is booming and it's a rice and veggie blend that is gluten free. This snack is very affordable and is yummy yet healthy alternative to the norm. I definitely recommend snack to anyone trying to lead a healthy lifestyle without giving up tasty food.
Jessica P.
Bangor, ME
The best gluten free crackers ever! I buy these all the time! The package is empty! Must buy more! Great with cheese or a dip! Love for a snack or a healthy lunch! Highly recommended for those who aren't even gluten free!
Mandy B.
My husband and I just started dieting and needed a good snack to pair with our favorite hummus. I saw these and the fact that one serving is 26 chips and was sold. They're light and almost like flat, square pretzels. We'll definitely be buying multiple boxes soon!
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
If you want a semi healthy snack that is compared to chips then this is the snack for you! Packed with lots of flavor and crunch and they are delicious! They are gluten free and every flavor is good, but this one is probably my fav!
Jessica B.
I love rice crackers, but I was a bit disappointed in the flavor of these. I was hoping for more veggie taste, but they almost tasted burnt to me. Won't be purchasing again.
Kera J.
I love rice crackers ­čŹś, especially the ones you get from the Asian Food Markets in town. And while these are not the soy flavored Sembei I like to snack on, they're still good. They also pair nicely with most cheese and veggies, but may indeed be bland to those who prefer more bite to a snack. Either way, these get a two thumbs in my house!
Kristen W.
More bland than I originally thought, given that the picture on the box suggests that they're very flavorful. But these crackers are good, especially paired with dips or cheese. Alone they are a lighter snack with a nice crunch. The flavor says "veggie blend" but I noticed a strong rice flavor and a stron black bean flavor that powers over the rest of the "veggie blend" flavor.
Orion C.
I personally loved these and so did my kids! It definitely ranks up with there with some of the other "healthy" crackers I've had. I was surprised at how good they were because I bought the rice snack! I love veggie blend but the rice part worried me because I particularly like rice blended anything because of texture, be these were so good with hummus!
Carrie W.
I'm looking for a tasty gluten free cracker. Has anybody tried these and recommend them?