BY NABISCO

NO artificial colors
NO artificial flavors NO cholesterol
NO partially hydrogenated oils
NO high fructose corn syrup

Sweet Potato GOOD THiNS are made with real sweet potatoes. So if you share them, you're sure to hear "Sweet. You're the sweetest."

INGREDIENTS: POTATO FLOUR, CORNSTARCH, SWEET POTATO POWDER, VEGETABLE OIL (SOYBEAN AND/OR CANOLA OIL), ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE (VITAMIN B1), RIBOFLAVIN (VITAMIN B2), FOLIC ACID), SUGAR, OAT FIBER, LEAVENING (CALCIUM PHOSPHATE AND BAKING SODA), BROWN SUGAR, SOY LECITHIN, SALT, NATURAL FLAVOR. CONTAINS: WHEAT, SOY.

We have 60% less fat than the leading regular fried potato chip

GOOD THiNS The Potato One Sweet Potato has 4g of fat per serving compared with 10g per serving in the leading regular fried potato chip

Potato and Wheat Snacks

• Has any one tried or can recommend any other flavor? I ha...3 Answers
annmarie l.
Syracuse, NY
I have already been buying theses for a while now my family loves them they are super good , I don’t think so it’s light and healthy and just all around great snack and they have a few other flavors, I think who ever buys them will love then I am getting a free box from the Walmart box can’t wait to get it I am running low !!!!!!
Anna L.
Shelby Twp, MI
I got these for free to sample through Influenster. This is my honest review. I took my first bite, and at first I thought they were great! Until... The after taste hit me! I nearly knocked over my 2 year old running into the kitchen to get something to drink to get the taste out of my mouth. It was just BAD and normally I love sweet potatoes! Then all of a sudden, I hear a shriek! I realize I left the bag in the other room and as I look up, I see my toddler running into the kitchen yelling for juice and clawing at her tongue with her hands. I was happy to try these, but quickly regretted this decision. With this being said, I will not be purchasing these at all.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
These light, crisp and airy snacks of deliciousness have 60% less fat than potato chips, contain zero artificial flavors/colors, cholesterol or high fructose corn syrup. If you are a sweet potato lover, than these are definitely a snack you will enjoy munching on. The sweet potato flavor is truly on point- it's pretty incredible. I was pretty surprised by how much flavor was packed into each sweet potato crisp. The flavor profile really stayed true to my favorite root vegetable- yummy sweet potato! They're so delish that my kids even enjoy snacking away on them, which makes me one happy mama. Each crisp is savory but not overly earthy in flavor. They are lightly salted, to perfection, and give you a subtle smack of sweetness towards the end. Perfect "anytime" snack. Warning: they are highly addictive! :)

* I recieved this product for free, in return for my honest feedback. All opinions are 100% my own.
Blogging M.
Spring, TX
I don’t typically say omg anymore but omg y’all, these were so good! It was the perfect balance of salty and sweet and while it looks like a cracker it is crunchy like a chip. I only wish I had more to sample but they were perfect for our indoor picnic. Head to your nearest Walmart to see if you can find these. Oh, and look at my pics to see my youngest of influensters helping me test these yummy snacks out! GOOD THINS Sweet Potato Snacks
Rose Marie B.
Chester , PA
I received this as a #complimentary box for testing purposes and it was so good!
I ate them at home sitting down relaxing watching tv and snacking on some amazing wheat thins...
these snacks remind me of the honey bbq lays they have that mild sweet yet hint of salty ness it’s quit good actually, the taste of the sweet potatoe is mild not as strong as i thought it would be actually! They are crunchy but nothing crazy, the perfect crunch!
I will definitely be purchasing these on my own 💪🏽 GOOD THINS Sweet Potato Snacks
Kristy G.
West Palm Bch, FL
I got these in a complementary VoxBox from Influenster and I am so happy I did! I would have never though to buy them, but these delicious snacks will be in my pantry from here on out. They are sweet, salty & have that amazing potato chip crunch with 60% less fat! They have a real, genuine sweet potato taste. Everyone in my family loves them. You can find them at Walmart and they are definitely worth giving a try. If you love potato chips, and love that sweet and salty mixture, you are definitely missing out if you don’t give these a try!
erin m.
Influenster sent me a free sample of the Sweet Potato flavored Good Thins to try for my honest in return. These are absolutely delicious! They have a sweet taste and are a guilt-free snack that I can eat any where and any time! I have already used my coupon to buy a box of them! I have a hard time putting the box down, I could easily eat the entire thing! GOOD THINS Sweet Potato Snacks #Influenster #Contest #GotItFree #GoodThins #Delicious #SweetPotato #Chips #PotatoChips #SweetPotatoChips #FreeSample #Free
heidi v.
Syracuse, NY
I received a small snack on the go sized bag of these free to test out from Influenster, I ate them all after I tried ONE for a photo... I am talking dumped the bag upside down to get the miniscule crumbs!!!! All while my phone was taking auto pictures lol!!! Obviously those photos of me going IN on the snack will never see the light of day (no one ever needs to see that LOL) So I went to the store that night and bought two boxes! This is a snack that tastes lightly salty and lightly sweet and is delicious! I can snack on these in bed at the end of an incredibly long day and NOT feel any guilt! I highly recommend these!!!!!😋😋😋😋
Jenelle N.
Black Jack, MO
I received my complimentary package of Good Thins Sweet Potato flavor. I must say they were amazing! I love sweet potatoes and they were able to capture the delicious taste in snack. A great snack for any occasion. I eat them ate work, at my sons football game and even at home while I’m binge watching my fav shows. Give them a try.. what do you have to lose🙃
Amanda H.
I am so glad I tried these. They have tons of flavor but taste just like potato chips rather than a cracker but a healthier version! GOOD THINS Sweet Potato Snacks . I like the sweet potato flavor it is salty but they also have a hint of sweet. Good thins are super crispy which i love and I do not need to feel guilty about eating them because they have 60%less fat. I just went and bought 4 more boxes they are so good.
Felita R.
Kissimmee , FL
Has any one tried or can recommend any other flavor? I have already tried the sweet potato ones.