Good Thins Spinach & Garlic Potato Snacks uploaded by Amy K.

BY NABISCO

Experience spinach & garlic flavor, a delicious combination, so wonderfully thin & crisp, it's a new chapter in the history of the potato.

Buy on Walmart
Jasmine B.
Raleigh, NC
I absolutely love them ! For me it's a lower calorie snack, better than some of the other junk. It's 130 calories for a good amount of crisps . They taste great but are also addictive .
Kelly W.
Adkins, TX
Foodie Expert
These are light and fluffy. Very good. They would go great with a good hummus and with your veggies. Made by Nabisco, you can easily find these at most local grocery stores. They are great alternative to regular chips and crackers. Look forward to picking up other flavors and products in this line.
Amy K.
Newburgh, IN
Foodie Expert
Highly addictive, but better for you than a regular potato chip. Good flavor combo and perfect amount of crunch to light airiness. These will be a new guilty go to when I feel snacky.
Maura M.
Hellam, PA
Foodie Expert
I love these! It's like eating chips without the guilty. 23 of these for 130 calories is awesome. The flavor is great. I found these at Walmart for under $3. Perfect for a car snack for my weekend road trip!
Leslie T.
Foodie Expert
Are they chips? Are they crackers? Who knows and who cares. They're delicious! I especially love to eat them with Laughing Cow cheese (the blue container...I think swiss).
Sarah B.
Palm Bay, FL
Foodie Expert
Probably one of the worst snacks I've ever tried. It tastes like cardboard with an artificial spinach aftertaste.
Kirstin N.
These are absolutely AMAZING! The best thing since sliced bread! Low in calories and natural ingredients make this a completely delicious snack!
carla F.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
I love,love ,love these crackers ! Light ,crispy and full of flavor !they are actually not bad for you !Light on calories
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
Foodie Expert
I love good thins chips!!!! They are sooooo light and I love eating them with cheese!!!
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
Foodie Expert
Nobody has ever thought to put this flavor combination together before and I'm glad they did because these crackers are great and are relatively healthy for you