Good Thins Spinach & Garlic Potato Snacks uploaded by Amy K.

BY NABISCO

Experience spinach & garlic flavor, a delicious combination, so wonderfully thin & crisp, it's a new chapter in the history of the potato.

Buy on Jet.com
Amy K.
Amy K.
Newburgh, IN
Highly addictive, but better for you than a regular potato chip. Good flavor combo and perfect amount of crunch to light airiness. These will be a new guilty go to when I feel snacky.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
Nobody has ever thought to put this flavor combination together before and I'm glad they did because these crackers are great and are relatively healthy for you
Kirstin N.
Kirstin N.
These are absolutely AMAZING! The best thing since sliced bread! Low in calories and natural ingredients make this a completely delicious snack!
carla F.
carla F.
Tampa, FL
I love,love ,love these crackers ! Light ,crispy and full of flavor !they are actually not bad for you !Light on calories
Gina K.
Gina K.
Washington, MI
Picked some up yesterday and they are pretty good. They had a slight overcooked - almost burnt flavor but good overall.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
I LOVE THESE!!! they taste AMAZIMG and are so light and easy to eat. i will buy them again.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love good thins chips!!!! They are sooooo light and I love eating them with cheese!!!
Maura M.
Maura M.
Hellam, PA
I love these! It's like eating chips without the guilty. 23 of these for 130 calories is awesome. The flavor is great. I found these at Walmart for under $3. Perfect for a car snack for my weekend road trip!
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Are they chips? Are they crackers? Who knows and who cares. They're delicious! I especially love to eat them with Laughing Cow cheese (the blue container...I think swiss).
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Palm Bay, FL
Probably one of the worst snacks I've ever tried. It tastes like cardboard with an artificial spinach aftertaste.