BY NABISCO

The one & only original made from the classic potato and now, this savory staple is getting a bake-over into a crispy snack. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Victoria A.
Albany, NY
These crackers are very very bland. But honestly if you're simply looking for crunch they are a perfect healthy alternative. They were honestly a little disappointing but after a few bites they grew on me. I would recommend them as a substitute snack for a cracker but they are not satisfying in regards to taste
Jenny W.
Rome, GA
Not my favorite. They are ok but they don't have very much flavor and are pretty dry. There's other flavors that are ok but this one isn't a winner. Good Thins Original Potato Snacks 3.75 oz. Box
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
I thought these were fabulous!! I love potato chips but needed to find an alternative because I've put on weight and it doesn't want to leave. I found them to be light and tasty with the same potato chip crunch which I crave but with much less fat than potato chips. According to the box a serving is 24 pieces which is a nice amount-definitely filling as a snack.
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
I am reviewing the spinach and garlic flavor since it is not yet available to review. I got these as a Free Friday Download from Kroger. I honestly did not expect them to taste as bad as they did. The edges are burnt, which is not appealing at all. The flavor is off. There are far more healthier snacks that taste a lot better. I would not repurchase.
Rosa Y.
San Diego, CA
This will have to be my favorite beach bag snack. It is not expensive. You can find it at any store. I bought it at Ralphs grocery store. It is delicious. It's baked and has less fat than other products. Give it a try! #beachbag
Amanda L.
Richmond , VA
I was very disappointed with these. They were located in the cracker section in the store, so I expected them to be something you could eat as a snack with cheese. Really they are just potato chips that are shaped as a cracker. They are super thin, and not a great thing to combine with toppings. Would not buy again.
Ashley W.
These taste JUST like Baked Lay's to me! It's like a cracker melded with a chip! My only complaint is that they leave a little bit of greasy residue, but it's not too bad calorie-wise... you get 24 chips for just 150 cal!
Alana C.
Brooklyn, NY
These are pretty good tasting healthy alternative to regular potato chips. They taste like chip and crackers had a yummy baby together. They taste akin to lays baked potato chips but have a much better overall consistency.
Lindsay B.
Danville, VT
Well these are just ok. Very little flavor and crunch. I was looking for a healthier alternative to potato chips however this isn't it. Artificial taste not worth the cost.
Stacy S.
Awesome! Tastes like baked potato chips which I'm in love with! Great chips for dipping or just eating alone. This is my first time trying these. I usually buy wheat thins but decided to try something new and they were even on sale! Highly recommend!
Cameron B.
Canton, GA
Are these like pop chips?
Melissa D.
How are these compared to similar foods?
Ashley W.
Have you tried any of the other flavors? Which is your favorite? (I like the original!)