Good Thins
Family Size Sweet Potato - 65oz

Good Thins Family Size Sweet Potato - 6.5oz

by Good Thins

Good Thins Family Size Sweet Potato - 6.5oz Age Group: Adult.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Good Thins Family Size Sweet Potato - 6.5oz!
Catherine E.
Old Bridge, NJ
These crackers are great. They’re a healthy option and they taste great. It’s easy to find in the grocery store.
Christina H.
Mesa, AZ
I can’t recommend these enough. They are light and crispy so a 30g portion is about 23 chips. They’re soooo good. The perfect blend of salty and mildly sweet. The sweet potato is great for staving off cravings. Despite the fact that they are packaged in a box, they are very much like a potato chip. Love, love, love these.
Amanda Anne C.
St, NL
First off... Ew. I love Good Things but this flavour specifically is terrible. It tastes nothing like sweet potato. Honestly I threw the box in the garbage after getting about 3 chips. If your expecting a sweet potato taste, don't waste your money
Lexi F.
Quesnel
I absolutly LOVE these crackers, they are my go to snack always, (but not this flavour i love the onion and dill ones) Ive only been buying these for a couple months but i could never go back to another cracker just to snack on! These are so light ans flacky they crumble in your mouth and (the dill ones) have just the right amout of flavour, I LOVE!!!
Rebeckah N.
St Isidore, ON
This new brand of good thins are my absolute favourite crackers. Light and airy but still crunchy. I find that these are the healthier option.

Looking for your answer?