Good Thins 3.75 oz, Crackers uploaded by Widienne B.

BY UNKNOWN

Good Thins 3.75 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Arielle M.
First off not only are these chips beautiful but they are incredibly tasty! They are decent calorie wise as well plus they are considered more natural in comparison to other chip brands. They are expensive so I try to get them on sale but sometimes I need them so it doesn't matter the price!
Widienne B.
Weymouth, MA
Fuuull of flavor, light and super crunchy. You can test the balsamic and still get the sweetness of the beets. I hesitated at first but once you'll try it you'll see that it's something different from what you've may tried before. It's pretty available at most supermarkets. Affordable and worth every penny. Totally recommend!
Chiara M.
Manchester
I like the fact that beets are made into a snack! I'd love them more if they were less sweet & more salty.
Jenna O.
Cormack, NL
Tried this for the first time today. I had tried the Spinach & Garlic and loved them. These are definitely different because you can taste the beets for sure. It's different taste than anything I've had before. I can't say that I love the flavour, but at the same time, I got hooked and wanted to eat more. They are a light snack, an interesting flavour, and affordable.