BY GOOD SENSE #41 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

September M.
Midland, MI
These are so good! I love eating these as a small snack when I'm hungry. They are kind of on the high side when it comes to price though, but other than that they are amazing.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I'm actually not a big fan of raisins on their own but I do like the yogurt kind. This adds a sweetness that the raisins are lacking. They are also chewy from the raisin inside and the coating comes right off when you bight into it. I will keep buying these.
Kelly Y.
Kailua, HI
These are absolutely delicious. Such a yummy snack and I love the flavors. They are a bit on the pricey side and they're quite high in sugar, so I wouldn't recommend them as a snack for kids, but they're certainly tasty and worth a try if you don't mind paying.
MANDY H.
Soddy Daisy, TN
As a kid I use to love raisins but I guess I grew out of it. When I ate these yogurt raisins it was a struggle for me. I like the outside yogurt but when I get down to the raisin I spit it out because I do not like raisins.
Nancy H.
La Feria, TX
I really enjoy eating this delicious yogurt raisin snakes alone or with some mix almond or fruit or maybe a fruit salad, if you like yogurt and you like raisins you should totally try this, is like the best of both world's
Kaleigh c.
Hendersonville, TN
OML I really love thsese. There a great snack for schoo or at home! I think there addicting but if you don't like icing these probably wont b for you because the yogurt slightly taste like icing! But I enjoy and I might go out a get a second bag!!!!
Laurie W.
Flatonia, TX
I remember having these as a kid, they are a good snack on their own or you can add them with some nuts and chocolate chips and make a trail mix or dried fruit!
Andrea E.
Such a great snack! Another thing that I could sit and eat the whole bag if I'm not careful. At least they're not too horrible for you! Or I'd be in trouble
Tristina B.
New Bern, NC
I love these little raisins! They are the perfect mix of sweet and milky. They're easy to chew and delicious. Not to mention my six year old loves them!
Rachel S.
This is such a good snack for all age groups...I love raisins, and I love to spice things up sometimes and have the yogurt covered ones! so yummy!