Good Sense Vapor Rub No Carton uploaded by selina w.Good Sense Vapor Rub No Carton uploaded by Sml A.Good Sense Vapor Rub No Carton uploaded by Maria R.

BY GENERIC

Good Sense Vapor Rub No Carton 3.53 oz. Compare to Vicks Vapor Rub. Proudly made in the USA. Minimum of 12 months shelf life from date of purchase see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sml A.
Waterford, CA
Winter is the season I mostly use good sense chest rub. Great for colds and soar throat and you will sleep like a baby. I also use this all year round in always have chapped lips and it works wonders, compared to other popular brands it works the same but at a lesser price. Give it a try and you will like it as much as I do!
♡Vivian♡ G.
Karnes City
Oh darling, best product ever made. You can literally use this for everything. You can use for stuffed nose, sore throat, chest pain, back pain, etc. All you need to do is rubbed some of the product on any part of the body that hurts. Oh, if you have a headache or migraine, you can put some on your forehead and/or temples
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
This also works to help soothe ear irritation. Just put a little bit in ear canal and put in a cotton ball to hold it in. The warmth sensation will help rid of the ear pain.
Jazmin A.
I love love love this stuff! It feels so good like a tingly minty fresh cool feeling. I especially like it when I have a cold I rub some on my chest and on my feet and it helps out a lot I would definitely recommend to others
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
Its the best for u . when you are congested. Put some on y'r chest and y'r up back. The store brand works as well. Its a lil cheaper.i use this on my children when they have colds and coughs.. i'm satisfied with this product.
selina w.
West Yorkshire
Wow wow it is so cheap i used to use his when i was small when I had a cough or a head ace or cheat pain or a blocked nose. It has helped me go through alot when i was ill !!!!