Good Sense: Sunflower Nuts Roasted & Salted, 10 Oz uploaded by Marie K.Good Sense: Sunflower Nuts Roasted & Salted, 10 Oz uploaded by Stephanie M.

BY GOOD SENSE

Amanda G.
This is a great healthy snack that is affordable and delicious! It's versatile too, add it to salads, yogurt and more! My favorite flavor is the honey roasted sunflower nuts.
Catie C.
Oakdale, CA
I was in charge of a green salad this year for thanksgiving . I made a mixed green salad with feta cheese, dried crans, pomegranate seeds, these nuts and a poppy seed dressing. It was a hit! I also like these nuts for work, quick handful for some energy! Easy on the go!
Stephanie M.
Amelia, OH
These are delicious. Light, just right amount of saltiness. I thoroughly enjoyed these. They are perfect by themselves or on a salad.
Nikki Y.
Indianapolis, IN
Oh, I love these. I eat them by themselves and I also love to out them in my salad. So yummy.
Marie K.
Canby, OR
I love sunflowers seeds they taste so good. I like to bring them with me and put them in Ziploc bags and eat them plain. They’re also really good in salad. They have the perfect amount of salt, not too salty.