Good Sense Omeprazole 28 Count uploaded by Susana C.

BY GOOD SENSE

• Do anyone get an upset stomach while taking this medication?2 Answers
Kimm P.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
For chronic heartburn this is the best over the counter medicine you can take. It lasts most of the day and works quickly. It works best if you take it in the morning on an empty stomach. I think the most you can take is 2 a day so don't take more than that! You can actually cause long term problems by overusing this
Julia G.
I experience really bad heartburn and this stuff is my go to! I learned a long time ago never to buy anything BUT the generic brand. Omeprazole is the best stuff on the market for heartburn and it doesn't have a weird or gross after taste. It works within 20 minutes of taking it.
kimberly k.
Mount Gilead, OH
I love this stuff! It works so well for me and so fast. I would be careful though with how many you take in a day but this is stuff i definitely would recommend to anyone suffering from bad acid reflux.
Pamela H.
Memphis, TN
Works okay for occasional heartburn but I ended up having an ulcer and this just did not cut it for an illness of that measure. If you are using for random heartburn I think it will work fine.
Becky K.
Richland, WA
I was unimpressed with this product. I am not sure if it was just not strong enough or just not right for me but I had to go back to a different brand with a different active ingredient.
Tawny G.
Round Rock, TX
This works wonders for my heartburn. Because it is a genaric brand, it is a lot cheaper than then name brand but with the same exact ingredients.
Fatima C.
Just like the brand name...does the job. I've learned that, for me, one pill every other day is effective. Keeps the herd away.
Ashlee H.
New Haven, IN
This is what I take for my acid reflux and it works really well for me. I take it everyday with great results!
Astrid T.
I went through a couple of months where I ate a lot of citrus products, because I heard they help burning fat. There should really be some kind of disclaimers to these ideas (hahaha). Anyway, my doctor said I could buy these over the counter and I did. I was satisfied with the effectiveness, but not the duration. So, it works pretty well overall, but it doesn't last as long as it should.
Tawny G.
Round Rock, TX
Do anyone get an upset stomach while taking this medication?