BY GOOD SENSE #31 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive to rid the bronchial passageway of bothersome mucus. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Renee G.
I use the good sense mucus relief for when my family and i are stuffed up and they really help bring up the mucus and it works just like the name brand does.It is a very good price and good quality.It if great when we have colds,helps with our sinus and it also helps my daughter when she is full from her asthma and helps us with our allergies so this product is good for all those things when we are full of mucus.I recommend this product to others who need mucus relief.
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
During allergy season my husband gets a lot of chest colds and this is one of the products I've found that works well that breaks up that mucus and helps him expel it and not get pneumonia. It's affordable and is recommend if you have the same issues.
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been under the weather for a minute now. In the past, I have used mucinex but it was too harsh for me. I prefer this brand of mucus medicine and would recommend any one to purchase this next time they're at the store and in need.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These work so good for when you have a bad cold and during the winter time!! Definitely affordable and work just as good as the more expensive brand I definitely suggest trying them your body will thank you!!
Shama B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
a must have for the winter months! it works instantly and is easy on the wallet! just be careful to read the contraindications before using this product!
Somaya S.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this when I get sick from the quick weather change such as right now, it's been working well for me, my nose isn't as stuffy and no mucus at all
Kelsey K.
Lexington, KY
I'm allergic to humid weather, literally!! And this really helped me through some awful flare ups so I can breathe and get a good night's sleep.
Ashley T.
Asheboro, NC
I've been sick all season and this is a life saver recommend to anyone who has a lot of daily activities that get out off by sinuses and mucus
darneisha p.
MONROE, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I did with mucus very often, and I use this product to help break all of that down. This is a very good product. It's very good for my colds.
Kassandra F.
I use these when I have a cold and it helps me soooo much! Helps break up the thick mucus. Very effective. I highly recommend.
Jasmin G.
Pinellas Park, FL
How well does this work for serious nasal congestion?
Soraida C.
Does this work and is it costly
Alicia G.
Humboldt, TN
My question is has this ever worked on anyone? It never does for me.
Melissa A.
This work good?
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA
Is this really good? How long till it kicks in?