BY GOOD SENSE #62 in Digestive Health

Convenient And Predictable Relief Of Constipation Compare To Active Ingredients Of Colace&Reg; Capsules Stimulant Free Sealed With Printed Seal Under Cap For Your Protection.&Nbsp; 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed see more...

• it's good?5 Answers
  • Where do you buy these at I got this from my mom and I don't know...3 Answers
  • Where can i purchase? And are they effective?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ruth M.
Doral, FL
The pills are smaller than other brands, which is very nice. I get tired horse pills where you begin to question which end you're supposed to put them in!

The price is perfect! I use a small bottle that I refill as needed. Opening and storing a big bottle is a pain. One thing that is nice, is that I don't have to worry about suddenly running out. IF you very rarely use Ibuprofen you may want a smaller bottle.
Olivia M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ibuprofen is my go to pain reliever. It works for a wide array of problems from headaches and fevers to body aches and joint pains. It isn't hard on the liver like tylenol is. I usually take two at a time and that does the trick for most problems I'm having.
Alessa P.
Greenville, NC
I don't use these a lot but when I do it's usually for my monthly cramps or just for headaches. It works within about 10 minutes for me and it stops all the pain I have from happening. I would be careful not to take too many since it's not good for your liver.
Janice E.
Nelson, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband buys this brand of ibuprofen. While I don't think it is as effective as Advil, it definitely is cheaper and will get the job done in a pinch. I found that it just takes a little longer to work and I have to take 3 instead of 2.
Devin F.
Titusville, FL
Good for the price. Much cheaper than co-lace. Very gentle. Use only occasionally for mild constipation. It's kind of hard to talk to someone about their bowel movements or issues. But if you are in a comfortable relationship with someone to talk about these things and you find out they are having issues this is a good alternative to help relieve their issues at an affordable price.
Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ibuprofen is great, I always use it when I have a sore muscle, cramps, headaches or any body aches. They help reduce the pain significantly and usually takes about 20-30 minutes to start. Good for a few hours then you can take more. take 2-3 tables no more than 3/4.
Ellen H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ibuprofen is the best. I use it for headaches, menstrual cramps, muscle aches, fevers, body aches. This can be purchased everywhere, grocery stores, drugs stores, probably even gas stations! A must have for travel, to have in your purse/car just in case.
Jessica V.
Cicero, IL
I always use ibuprofen when i have a headache. It is very effective and but depends on the mgs. It is a good value and isnt too pricey. Its better dan tylenol. I would definitely buy it again but with higher mgs
Adalgisa V.
Wading River, NY
I suffer from tension headaches because I'm studying for a big test and these do the job quickly and efficiently. They don't bother my stomach or give me indigestion so I really like taking them when my head hurts.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ibuprofen is a great supplement for pain relief. This is the product I always use if I am having pain problems or inflammation. It works immediately, and it is a good price. I would definitely recommend.
KATHERINE P.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
it's good?
Diana M.
Gainesville, TX
Where can i purchase? And are they effective?
Tabitha R.
Utica, MI
Where do you buy these at I got this from my mom and I don't know where to buy them