Good Sense Ibuprofen 200 Mg Caplets Case Pack 24 uploaded by eloweez t.

BY GOOD SENSE

• How many milligrams are safe to take a day?3 Answers
Bridget B.
Ibuprofen has worked really well for me in the past, but for the past year or so, after my brain aneurysm ruptured and I had surgery, I have been getting horrible headaches that do no respond to Ibuprofen or Acetaminophen. It is horrible. I wish these migraines would just stop!
Nicole L.
Beaverton, OR
For the price this product is really great. It helps relive my normal headaches so I always keep a few in my purse. The are coated . It compares well to other coated capsules. I don't see a difference . Its a good product and I would recommend or offer to anyone.
Kelly W.
Edinburg, IL
Tried this the last time I came down with a stomach bug. Worked but seemed to have to take more than I usually do with one of the brand name ones. Make sure to take these with food, as they may upset your stomach. Works great for inflammation and mild headaches.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
I get really bad headaches and my doctor told me I could only take this... only problem is it doesn't help me at all and I just suffer through it. Although it is inexpensive, I would rather pay a premium for something that will actually work.
Kayla h.
Laporte, IN
I always have this in my house for aches and pains. I suffer from endometriosis and ibuprofen really seems to help. Of course I have to take about 4 of these to equal prescription strength so I do go through it quicker than normal.
Rosa C.
MIAMI , FL
El ibuprofeno es una medicina escencial para tener en el bolso, alivia esos dolores de cabeza, de estómago, de vientre sin necesidad de preescripción médica. Aunque para los dolores de cabeza prefiero acetaminofen.
Emily A.
Richmond, VA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Just good old Ibuprofen that helps relieve many issues like headaches, sore throats, etc. It is a good value per unit and the caplets go down smoothly. I recommend to anyone for a staple in their medicine cabinet!
Jennifer B.
Baton Rouge , LA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This product works really well for me and my whole family. I find I get relieve pretty quickly, and I've never had any bad reactions to it. I would recommend it if you need pain relief.
Amanda C.
Adair, ['', '', '']
Tried this the last time I came down with a stomach bug. Worked but seemed to have to take more than I usually do with one of the brand name ones. Taste wasn't to hot either. It was bad enough I chase it with something to drink.
karmila M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love ibuprofen, I usually take it for headache and menstruation cramp. 200 mg is enough for me to help reduce the pain. It takes about 30 minutes to work then pain is manageable. I have minimal side effects. I can take this and get relief without feeling drugged."
Jennifer B.
Baton Rouge , LA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
How many milligrams are safe to take a day?