BY GOOD SENSE

Amanda S.
Panama City, FL
I have not used this product but I work in a pharmacy and we sell this product. This is the number one selling OTC yeast infection treatment in our store. I'm constantly reordering it and have had many patients tell me that it has worked for them. Also, the Good sense brand is a very good generic alternative to the more expensive brand names.
Brenda F.
Greenville, TX
Love this medicine & the price is way better than the Name Brand Yeast Infection creams that do the exact same thing. Great price for a great medicine! I keep this around just in case I need it because it's so cheap!
Jillian B.
Saxton, PA
Frequent buyer! The 7 day treatment is great for a problematic reoccurring issue. Gives instant relief and cures the issue! Works much faster than the other products out there. Great price.
mary b.
Somerset, PA
Highly recommend this product. Works very well. Easy to use .you can pick this up at a drug store or any grocery store. Not to pricey either
Diana D.
Highly Recommend!!! Works amazing and very affordable allows you to buy several and works better than most expensive ones ! 😊👌🏻
Carolina P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I guess most of the girls had yeast infection one day I recommend these brand because it's really effective
Catherine s.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Works great I'm more of a three day buyer the seven day is less expensive than the one or three day
Bebe B.
I bought this specifically for hair growth and as an alternative to the more expensive Monostat brand. I had done some research and decided to give it a try and low and behold it worked. Apparently it is the Miconazole ingredient that works. Anyway for men and women this is a great option.
Do your research heavily if you'd like to use this for hair growth. It worked well for me when I wanted to fast track my hair growth.
Not sure how well it works for yeast infections and such but I'm guess it would work well.
I definitely recommend!!
Kenya J.
How does this compare to that monistat?