Good Sense GoodSense Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Tablets, 200 mg, 500 Count uploaded by Patricia  G.

BY GOOD SENSE

Pain Reliever Fever Reducer Compare to active ingredient of Advil® Ibuprofen Tablets Do not use if printed foil under cap is broken or missing. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee see more...

Buy on Jet.com
sunny p.
sunny p.
Grand Island, FL
This is a pretty good brand and really no different in the real name brands. it works just as good to me and sometimes better. so I would recommend
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Knoxville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
This off brand works just as good as the name brands. It's all made of the same stuff, only this stuff is cheaper.
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have endometriosis and I couldn't believe how well ibuprofen works for cramps and pain when nothing else would. 800 3 times a day and I didn't have any cramps the whole time I was on my period!!!! It was crazy! I'm usually stuck in bed the first 3 days but this time I was able to be a normal person!
Natasha T.
Natasha T.
Maysville, NC
Ibuprofen is my Go-to at home pain reliever. It's just as good as Advil or Tylenol. Helps with headaches and period pain. Always have some in my house.
Tanya V.
Tanya V.
Beloit, WI
Always haven then in my purse ! I get really bad cramps and they help a lot .
Sam D.
Sam D.
Natick, MA
These work really well. They're affordable, but they're great for mild cramps or pain.
Patricia  G.
Patricia G.
East Durham, NY
Same main ingredients as Advil or Motrin, works great does the trick as long as you are able to take NSAIDS.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Woonsocket, RI
A lot of people think that they need a name brand to get relief. That isn't at all true. Ibuprofen works just as well as Advil. These help me out during my period, and if I have a headache, just general aches and pains.