Good Sense GoodSense Acetaminophen Children's Pain Reliever Oral Suspension Liquid, Cherry Flavor, 160 mg, 4 Fluid Ounce

BY GOOD SENSE

For ages 2-11 Fever Reducer Pain Reliever Alcohol Free Aspirin Free Ibuprofen Free Cherry Flavor New label information Compare to active ingredients of Children s Tylenol® Suspension Liquid 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed perrigo.com see more...

Rebecca J.
Springfield, OR
Like every Parent, we want what is best for our kiddos, I feel safe giving this to my kids , It works fast, well, and is affordable. Nothing is more important to me than keeping my babies comfortable, I have been purchasing this product for awhile now, and can always rely on it.
BRANDY G.
Northport, AL
We have always used this, its seems like it does the job bringing fever down and relieving the pain. We will continue to buy
senaida r.
I like this a lot i use it all the time my daughter isn't feeling well ,it seems to start working pretty quickly
Stevie E.
Baltimore, MD
This is very affordable and works just as well as any other brands out there!