BY GOOD SENSE

Tiffany R.
Bronx, NY
I use these cottons balls everyday for taking my makeup off and also to apply toners . The cotton is super soft and it won't shed on your face. I really love the larger ones because they are easier to use and with them less it more. Plus you can't beat how inexpensive they are.
Kelly B.
These cotton balls are soft and strong. They work great for a variety of purposes including makeup removal, cleansing wounds, and craft projects. I used to buy them online quite often, but have been having a bit of trouble finding them lately
Tiffany H.
Goodyear, AZ
They are very soft, and they do not fall apart when you are using them. I have bought these at Walmart, and they are very cheap! I use these to take off nail polish and to clean my face in the morning. Definitely a great deal!
Ajesni P.
Sequim
Where can I buy these besides ebay? I am really hoping to be able to get these again. All the places I checked online are out of stock. I prefer the synthetic puffs to the real cotton.
Ashly B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These were a great, dense material, perfect for blending or fixing up minor makeup mistakes a great price and the 300 count was perfect to last a long time!
Michelle M.
Westampton, NJ
Strong and durable for tough jobs but still soft and gentle. great for removing make up and nail polish
Amoree S.
Apopka, Florida
I Love Love Love Chocolate yummy Lol If You Have A Sweet Tooth Then This Is For Yu
samira s.
Great for blending. Strong and soft at the same time. Feels very soft on the skin. A great item for a reasonable price
Ashly B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I used to but these at my local Sally's beauty supply but they stopped carrying them# Can anyone tell me where else to buy?
Mallory H.
Kennesaw, GA
They should also sell these at an ulta or Sephora!! Maybe not the exact brand but something very similar!! Hope this helps!