BY GOOD SENSE

Good Sense Children's Ibuprofen Oral Suspension 100 Mg Berry8 OZ. Compare to Motrin Childrens No Nbe Size. Proudly made in the USA. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Dessa M.
Dessa M.
LEASBURG, MO
This medication works great for sore teeth, fevers, and bumped heads. The drawback is the smell, if I give it in a syringe it goes right down, if I try to give it in the cup it comes with it is not going to happen. I'll pick it up again if I have a sick kid and stop at Dollar General for meds.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Not sure how I feel about this medicine. It has worked for the most part, but it is so hard to swallow. It is thick and tastes absolutely terrible. It almost makes you want to throw up. But I guess because it works, that is all that matters.
Shruthi  A.
Shruthi A.
Saint Charles, IL
This stuffs really good for pain and to help your health when its down and when you aren't feeling very good. I know a lot of people who use this
Melody H.
Melody H.
Milford, DE
Super product that works wonders for the tummy ! Doesn't have the best taste, however it tastes better than Pepto.
Jinevea S.
Jinevea S.
Staten Island, NY
This works every time I have an upset stomach it's not great on taste but its worth the 5 seconds to swallow it down it coats my stomach and stops the pain in about 20 minuets, would recommend this to any one with tummy troubles.
Kristen J.
Kristen J.
East Prairie, MO
This stuff really works well but it tastes so bad. It is almost too thick to even swallow but we have to use it to relieve!
Joyce N.
Joyce N.
Garland, TX
Fitspiration Expert
I actually use this for myself as an adult. I can't handle regular amounts you get with adult ibuprofen. However, I like this because it works. Wish this came in a different taste because it just reminds me of the times when I was a kid and DID NOT want to take medicine.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Omaha
This stuff works but don't really care about the taste! It also has a thick texture to it which I don't like either.